ADVERTISEMENT

Texas basketball vs arkiesaw

The only shoe that makes a good BB player!

ieplsk.jpg

Suck it Jordan's!

Hook'em

Well take heart FBH.....the Converse Chuck Taylor's are making a comeback. My daughter wears a pair all the time....of course she ain't playing basketball in them....they're a fashion statement...

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
That goddamn BBR...he sure knows how I love to start my f*cking day. Nothing like rolling outta bed and learning my team still shoots like the local Girl Scout troop. Thanks man, thanks a lot. Hmm, I wonder if you really feel anything if you're frozen and jump in front of a bus.
A slight stinging sensation followed by a dull thud and then a long nap.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Not sure if serious, or being sarcastic because of Duke hype. You can't tell anything from one game. Maybe Kentucky isn't all that good. They did struggle with a nobody last night. Meanwhile, North Carolina, who will directly have something to say about the Duke hype, beat a nobody by 50. Tap those brakes.
I've seen them play two games now. One against a kentucky team that we can all assume will be a formidable foe come tourney time, and against Army where it was clear coach K called off the dogs when up by 25 as to not embarrass his Alma mater and out of respect as a united states army officer (ret).

Believe the hype Metcalf. Duke is that good (comparatively speaking).

And the fact that I called them for the natty after one game (assuming they stay healthy) is now, what the kids call, a "hot take". In my day, a hot take was when a blonde with huge boobs walked up to you in a bar and told you she wanted to go back to your dorm.......

Ya..... just watched duke play with eastern michigan like a cat with a ball of yarn.

Duke.

Give it to'em.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
But, but, but Duke just toyed with a cupcake?

Duke

Stop suckin'em off.

Lol
Dude..... they played Monday, last night and this afternoon. Pretty sure you'd be dragging ass after playing three games in less than 60 hours.

Trust me. This duke team, barring injuries, is a final four team at minimum.

Dude..... they played Monday, last night and this afternoon. Pretty sure you'd be dragging ass after playing three games in less than 60 hours.

Oh, so Gonzaga was resting the whole time. Got it.

Oh, so Gonzaga was resting the whole time. Got it.
Oh please. Gonzaga has a roster full of Juniors and seniors and a top five season ahead of them and they got over on a bunch of freshman by two points. Woop iddy doo.

Oh please. Gonzaga has a roster full of Juniors and seniors and a top five season ahead of them and they got over on a bunch of freshman by two points. Woop iddy doo.

Hey, I'm not the one calling for a team full of freshmen to be handed the national title already. What, you thought they were only going to play freshmen teams in the Big dance?

Hey, I'm not the one calling for a team full of freshmen to be handed the national title already. What, you thought they were only going to play freshmen teams in the Big dance?
We'll talk in April.

Horns get Carolina tonight in Vegas. Good litmus test.

A good day would consist of:

Colt takes cowgirls out back and whips them 35-10.
I get full of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy.
Horns look like a real team and take down Tar Heels 69-56.

That is all.

Horns get Carolina tonight in Vegas. Good litmus test.

A good day would consist of:

Colt takes cowgirls out back and whips them 35-10.
I get full of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy.
Horns look like a real team and take down Tar Heels 69-56.

That is all.

Well, at least you have the turkey and dressing to fall back on. Lol

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Duke.

Give it to them.

Ya..... just watched duke play with eastern michigan like a cat with a ball of yarn.

Duke.

Give it to'em.

We'll talk in April.

Now now BBR, we don't need to rub it in.

Hey @clob94, is it even April yet? Lol

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT