ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Fall Camp Part Deux

Today, a Keilan Robinson video came up on my youtube feed. I haven’t seen the video, but has anybody else completely forgotten about him as I did? The dude is fast and he made some killer special teams plays last year. What is the scoop on his fall camp thus far?
It sounds like Sark is trying to get him a few more touches this year. With that speed he has the ability to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. It's just really hard with all the talent we have in the RB room.

Reactions: westx
Okie weevilcatch has a good idea. You always want to what your adversary (OK) is doing. What are their strengths and weaknesses? So I always want to know what OK is doing.

So go ahead and start a Big XII thread I'll respond.
Cali, no idea what a Big XII thread is. This the only Big 12 site I check out. You know big rivals and all. OSU site worthless. Checked out Baylor's a few years ago and not much. Thought I gave you the short version. Offense is set with Gabriel, good WRs and veteran OLine. Will see how the running backs, Major, Grey and the freshmen do. Barnes looking good. Like I said, focus on the D. Especially the D Line. If Redmond healthy and can play DT might be OK. LBs and DBs looking fine. Plenty of experience. Not that they played great last year. Will see in about 9 days.

This is worth watching. Quinn Ewers on a YouTube show called The Whistle. His arm talent is out of this world. Even in slow motion the ball looks like it’s being shot out of a cannon. It’s also cool to see him open up about his love for golf and hunting.

Casey Thompson's NB team starts it's season against NW this Saturday. I wish him the best. He has some talent and the ol should personally apologize to him.

Reactions: westx
Best arm on the Nebraska team is the QB from San Southside. At the QB camp with the Nebraska kid, Ewers and the kid that went to Clemson, the Neb kid had the strongest arm.
If Casey struggles early, the SA kid is coming in.
Casey Thompson's NB team starts it's season against NW this Saturday. I wish him the best. He has some talent and the ol should personally apologize to him.

Reactions: okiehorn
Nice job of Sark putting an end to all the practice reports drama that the media kept trying to stir up. It will no doubt help the team focus on the task at hand.

Best arm on the Nebraska team is the QB from San Southside. At the QB camp with the Nebraska kid, Ewers and the kid that went to Clemson, the Neb kid had the strongest arm.
If Casey struggles early, the SA kid is coming in.
The Southside kid tore his ACL last year. Is he back up to full speed?

IT’s (Unofficial) Projected Offensive Depth Chart:

QB: Ewers, Card, Murphy, Wright

RB: Bijan, Rojo, KRob, Brooks, Blue

WR: Worthy, Thompson, Alexis

WR: Whittington, Milton, Red

WR: Cain, Omeire, Sulser

TE: Sanders, Billingsley, Helm, Davis, Liebrock

LT: Banks, Karic

LG: Conner, Agbo, Merrill

C: Majors, Parr, Robertson

RG: Hutson, Campbell, Goram-Welch

RT: Jones, Williams, Umeozulu

IT’s (Unofficial) Projected Offensive Depth Chart:

QB: Ewers, Card, Murphy, Wright

RB: Bijan, Rojo, KRob, Brooks, Blue

WR: Worthy, Thompson, Alexis

WR: Whittington, Milton, Red

WR: Cain, Omeire, Sulser

TE: Sanders, Billingsley, Helm, Davis, Liebrock

LT: Banks, Karic

LG: Conner, Agbo, Merrill

C: Majors, Parr, Robertson

RG: Hutson, Campbell, Goram-Welch

RT: Jones, Williams, Umeozulu
Weak link is Cain. B12 teams are going to stack the box vs Robinson and double Worthy. Cain and the slot will draw 2nd corner and a safety. If they can't get open, we will suffer.

Weak link is Cain. B12 teams are going to stack the box vs Robinson and double Worthy. Cain and the slot will draw 2nd corner and a safety. If they can't get open, we will suffer.
You’re totally forgetting about Jatavion Sanders and Jordan Whittington. If teams leave those guys 1 on 1 we are going to tear them up.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
You’re totally forgetting about Jatavion Sanders and Jordan Whittington. If teams leave those guys 1 on 1 we are going to tear them up.
When we lost Whittington and Okafor last year we fell apart. This team grows up in Lubbock. If we fail there, 8 wins will be hard to achieve. This team doesn't have time to grow up if they want 8+ wins.

Reactions: Hoookem722
When we lost Whittington and Okafor last year we fell apart. This team grows up in Lubbock. If we fail there, 8 wins will be hard to achieve. This team doesn't have time to grow up if they want 8+ wins.
I just truly feel like we have more weapons this year. That is a big if though that Whittington stays healthy. I feel like Sanders is going to make a huge difference though. Especially in the red zone.

After the Tech game (game 4) we will know exactly what we have and what we don't have.

I just truly feel like we have more weapons this year. That is a big if though that Whittington stays healthy. I feel like Sanders is going to make a huge difference though. Especially in the red zone.
Also Sanders and Billingsley on the field at the same time will be a nightmare to defend.

If that knucklehead Hall can finally wake up and come back from suspension, he’ll be another serious threat.

Don’t sleep on Cain, though, and if Omeire is finally healthy, he’s gonna drop some jaws. Kid is another Dez Bryant.

Also Sanders and Billingsley on the field at the same time will be a nightmare to defend.

If that knucklehead Hall can finally wake up and come back from suspension, he’ll be another serious threat.

Don’t sleep on Cain, though, and if Omeire is finally healthy, he’s gonna drop some jaws. Kid is another Dez Bryant.
I bet we see a lot of 12 personnel with Sanders and Billingsley on the field at the same time.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Last year opposing teams stacked the box and doubled Worthy. We have to involve other options that can get open. Last year the talent wasn't there after Whittington's injury. This year we have better talent, Neyor was ideal, and Ewers needs to hit them. If we can thin the box, we will blow up with Bijan.

ADVERTISEMENT