ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech game predictions:

westx

Dec 6, 2009
It appears that Tech is balanced with the pass/run.
UH: They forced 5 turnovers against UH (4 int/1 fumble) and beat them 38-21 after being behind the 1st half(They scored 31 pts in 2nd half). TT defense held UH to 77yds rushing
SFU: TT won 28-22. Again TT did well against the run holding them to 31 yds on the ground, however, SFU got 343yds in the air
FIU: TT won 54-21. TT almost 600 yds total offense against only allow 246 total yds on defense.

Texas 31, Tech 24

Reactions: freeper
I think we win this one something like 41-30. I think it's going to be a really close game and maybe we get a score late to seal it.

UH: They forced 5 turnovers against UH (4 int/1 fumble) and beat them 38-21 after being behind the 1st half(They scored 31 pts in 2nd half). TT defense held UH to 77yds rushing
SFU: TT won 28-22. Again TT did well against the run holding them to 31 yds on the ground, however, SFU got 343yds in the air
FIU: TT won 54-21. TT almost 600 yds total offense against only allow 246 total yds on defense.

Texas 31, Tech 24
westx what impresses me most about TT that for the first time since Spike Dykes walked the sidelines 20 years ago they are playing fb the right way.

By that I mean the running game, having a te and throwing it to him, special teams, and defense finally matter again at TT.

westx what impresses me most about TT that for the first time since Spike Dykes walked the sidelines 20 years ago they are playing fb the right way.

By that I mean the running game, having a te and throwing it to him, special teams, and defense finally matter again at TT.
If we get the running game going against Tech and protect Casey, it will be a step in the right direction for the offense. If they also do that against TCU the week after, it will be a huge step If we struggle with Tech, it will be a long season and my prediction about steady improvement with a solid OL as the season progresses will crash and burn.

Texas 31, Tech 24

But Tech didn't win the battle in the stands against Houston

It’s time for Texas to start making statements. Anything less than a two TD win is unacceptable.

56-38 Texas

btw, will Schooler finally show up? So far it seems like the only time I’ve seen him he was whiffing on a tackle against arkie.

Reactions: westx
It’s time for Texas to start making statements. Anything less than a two TD win is unacceptable.

56-38 Texas

btw, will Schooler finally show up? So far it seems like the only time I’ve seen him he was whiffing on a tackle against arkie.
I want to say he caused a fumble against Rice but I might be mistaken.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT