ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Baylor game thread

I am done being nice to Barnes an thanking him for all he has done. Not playing Turner right now is about as dumb a coaching move as I have seen.

31-24 Baylor at the half. We will have to play much better in the second half. Got outworked in the first half. We actually weren't bad defensively, just got outworked on the boards. The players may have quit on Barnes.

This post was edited on 3/2 6:49 PM by utisdabomb12

"This team looks lost, done, mentally exhausted."

Yep, no confidence. They don't look like they even want to play this game. Good news is it looks like Barnes' days are done at Texas if we can't win this game.

They have absolutely no idea how to attack that zone defense. They simply move the ball around the perimeter while the shot clock dwindles.

Got to give Scott Drew credit for one thing--he's the king of the moving screen. Fvck Scott Drew!

Headed to overtime, Holland should be headed to the FT line for the win but oh well.

So after a TO with 28.8 on the clock our best play is Holmes throwing up a 35 footer??? That is the shit that pisses me off out Barnes

Interesting calls coming up here. Hopefully Big 12 refs don't screw us like Kansas.

Baylor just plays Drewball, by which I mean dirty basketball. Pushing, shoving, moving screens...just bullshit

Baylor just plays Drewball, by which I mean dirty basketball. Pushing, shoving, elbows under the basket, moving screens...just b.s.

Interesting calls coming up here. Hopefully Big 12 refs don't screw us like Kansas.

A whole bunch of players ejected.

Texas will get the last shot for a chance to win the game in the first overtime.

I'm not sure how they didn't call a foul on the Baylor player that was on top of Taylor.

Bomb, I'm convicted that whatever you say, the opposite will happen. Following this thread, it was game over and Barnes lat outing... Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT