ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs KSU

EWNHorn

Nov 30, 2014
I have no idea what to expect here. Is it a team going out to play for its coach or is it a team deciding to opt out or not? KSU will play for pride especially after that tough Baylor loss.
KSU freshman QB is figuring it out. But I feel their O will still be weak and we will score.

Texas 35-17

Hell yes I'm going to watch it's my team. Obviously we're out of the running for a title. Obviously a coaching will have to be made at the end of the season. But we still got 2 games to play and if we play with pride we should win both.

Besides these 2 terms aren't very good. No the KSU has not started to figure it out. Because of the pandemic and injuries KSU is just barely above the 53 man limit. And KS is still KS

We should (again) have more talent on the field than the opposing team.
We should (again) play halfway decent defense and keep the score low enough for our offense to keep within striking distance.

We should win this game.

The question (yet again) is--- will we.

We should (again) have more talent on the field than the opposing team.
We should (again) play halfway decent defense and keep the score low enough for our offense to keep within striking distance.

We should win this game.

The question (yet again) is--- will we.
When you have no confidence in your team winning a game like this it is time for a coaching change.

This is a statement game from Tom Herman to Urban Meyer. That statement is: Not so fast my friend...I own this sumbitch.

Texas wins big, 42-17 and wins out.Herman convinces Ehlinger to stay another year, rinse repeat.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
This is a statement game from Tom Herman to Urban Meyer. That statement is: Not so fast my friend...I own this sumbitch.

Texas wins big, 42-17 and wins out.Herman convinces Ehlinger to stay another year, rinse repeat.

You drinking some bad shit Bell!

Reactions: Belldozer1
I wonder if the Shit Band of the Southwest is gonna show.. I forgot they
don't do road games either....

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT