Texas vs OU Final Score

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
I will say it will be a 1 point or 3 point win either way

TEXAS 24

OU 21

download-2.jpg

Texas 21, OU 45

I am numb to defeats from out biggest rival. I picked UT over TCU and what good did that do? I hope this prediction is as wrong. Fire Tom now and lets just start over. I am done with the clown show of no tackling or O Linemen development and all the other areas of bs on this team.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Ok here is what my gut says..........

Texas cranks it up this week because Hermy is on the hot seat.......we beat OU 42-31. D plays better but gives up some pts late in the game.........

41-17 ou. The admin circles the covid wagon for herman. Final record will be 7-4. Herman returns in 2021 to an empty statium. 2021 record will be 8-5. Herman is fired but we will have 2 sub #20 classes and we start over from square 1.

Two bad teams playing each other.... this year I really don't care who wins.

I don’t really have a prediction but I’m not going to pick OU to win. Here’s OU in a nutsack:

1.)Our defense is struggling, to me every team loses players every year, the next guy needs to step up, it’s not like we were worth a damn on defense last year anyway. We can’t tackle, we can’t catch an interception, our db’s do not play with natural instinct, they’re like robots and when their sole job on a play gets interrupted, they can’t improvise, they major malfunction which usually results in ridiculous, unaccounted for big play touchdowns for the other team.

2.) Our offense is lacking. Our Oline has been very inconsistent, our running game is insufficient. McGowen is our best back playing and he has potential to be pretty good but needs to be decisive and hit the holes, if holes aren’t there don’t run backward. Pledger would be a 3rd down change of pace back on most teams but can catch the ball, although he’s small and I saw him try to block a little in our last game, wasn’t good. Our fb/H-back will give you problems catching the ball as will our TE’s.

3.) We do not have a No. 1 receiver per se. Rambo is capable of getting behind the secondary and causing problems for opposing teams but has not been consistent. We have other talent at wr but nobody has stepped up.

4.) Our qb. Besides having the best hairdo in CFB he has an excellent arm and is pretty dang accurate. He throws the ball as well as I recall any young qb that I’ve seen, even on the run. Having said that, he’s had some untimely interceptions late in games when pressing. Rattler will put up some numbers this weekend but may not be enough to overcome our continued defensive struggles.

4.) Our kicking game is solid. Our kick coverage is decent.

I think the most desperate non apathetic team wins. OU is most likely the most desperate, but the "give a shit" monster may have swallowed them up.

Then again, WE may be the most desperate. Everyone knew OU was in a rebuilding year. We on the otherhand have about as good as we are going to have for the forseeable future. We better be the most desperate. If we do not punch them in the mouth early and take away their hope quickly, we are in for worse than the Strong years for a while.

I heard the over/under point total for this game on the Vegas book was 165

seriously...

On the QT I heard that both QB's were having to be treated for bouts of euphoria thinking how wonderful it will be facing the worst defense they will see all year....

I’m thinking somehow we pull this one out and it gives everybody a little hope for the rest of the season. Then we will end up losing another 3-4 games. I think whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game.

I don’t really have a prediction but I’m not going to pick OU to win. Here’s OU in a nutsack:

1.)Our defense is struggling, to me every team loses players every year, the next guy needs to step up, it’s not like we were worth a damn on defense last year anyway. We can’t tackle, we can’t catch an interception, our db’s do not play with natural instinct, they’re like robots and when their sole job on a play gets interrupted, they can’t improvise, they major malfunction which usually results in ridiculous, unaccounted for big play touchdowns for the other team.

2.) Our offense is lacking. Our Oline has been very inconsistent, our running game is insufficient. McGowen is our best back playing and he has potential to be pretty good but needs to be decisive and hit the holes, if holes aren’t there don’t run backward. Pledger would be a 3rd down change of pace back on most teams but can catch the ball, although he’s small and I saw him try to block a little in our last game, wasn’t good. Our fb/H-back will give you problems catching the ball as will our TE’s.

3.) We do not have a No. 1 receiver per se. Rambo is capable of getting behind the secondary and causing problems for opposing teams but has not been consistent. We have other talent at wr but nobody has stepped up.

4.) Our qb. Besides having the best hairdo in CFB he has an excellent arm and is pretty dang accurate. He throws the ball as well as I recall any young qb that I’ve seen, even on the run. Having said that, he’s had some untimely interceptions late in games when pressing. Rattler will put up some numbers this weekend but may not be enough to overcome our continued defensive struggles.

1 -3 and 4 above. Delete the names and I think you’re describing the Horns!

actually, I had no clue what the over/under was. I just tried to make a joke.

Go Horns! The proper term is I couldn't care less. If you are confused, I care ! Even if you are Communist ! say Hookem!

Reactions: 2300 Nueces

I'm reading our rb McGowen may be out for tomorrow with concussion protocol. We have very little running game.

ADVERTISEMENT