ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs the Cyclones official gameday thread********

I'm not good at math, what was the score be, if we had kicked the FG earlier?

Guess we should have gone for three. Would have the game tied with a minute thirty to go and two time outs and all we'd need is a field goal from our reliable Kicker.

Nice job Tom. Game management of the year award.
The fake punt probably cost 3 points as well

Part of me is glad that we are going to lose this game just for the sole purpose of being a final nail in Herman’s coffin.

Can we ask riddell to make helmets that have guns taped to them?

It appears the only time we play any form of offense that is effective is when we have a gun literally held to our heads.

Part of me is glad that we are going to lose this game just for the sole purpose of being a final nail in Herman’s coffin.
Kinda in the same boat. Herman has to go, and if it takes losing to do that so be it

I hate this for dicker. He's been such a good kid. If he misses this it won't be his fault.

Oh jesus man. That sucks for Dicker. God my heart actual hurts for a Kicker for the first time in my life.

That kick was good from 60+ just hooked at the last second. O well say goodbye to Herman.

That kick was good from 60+ just hooked at the last second. O well say goodbye to Herman.
Dicker is one of if not the best kicker in the country, and the only reason Herman has had a slightly better outcome to his tenure than Charlie Strong.

I'm over all this! Someone let me know when cocaine boy has been run out of town. I'll take tarred and feathered too.

Bad play calling. Poor personnel management (e.g., no Wiley). Can’t put anyone away. Close loss.
Should any of this be a surprise?

Question is: will this team be in better under Herman Next year? IF NOT???
Herman is out. I think CDC is done taking the heat for a guy he didn’t hire. And if his football hire is as good as his softball and women’s basketball hire. The rest of the country better look out.

Reactions: Cotton #12
Doesn’t the buyout $$ drop next week? Make the move then and you get UM to start saving the recruiting. LHN guys all over coaching in this game.

It’s actually kind of crazy how easy Tom made it on CDC today. The fake punt and the decision not to take three points. Those have nothing to do with Xs & Os, just bad decisions. HEAD COACHING DECISIONS. Not the coordinators.

Reactions: ace_degenerate
Herman will finish the year 7-3, perhaps 8-3 with a bowl win. You really think he's getting whacked?

Doesn’t the buyout $$ drop next week? Make the move then and you get UM to start saving the recruiting. LHN guys all over coaching in this game.
I know everyone has been on the Urban train, but at this point anyone with any kind of decent resume would be better I still don’t think it’s 100% Urban takes the job

ADVERTISEMENT