ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs the Cyclones official gameday thread********

In all honesty, Iowa State under Matt Campbell has continued to improve. Right now, they are no longer a gimme win. I’m not sure their ceiling will be any higher than it is right now but they can sure spoil your season if taken lightly.

That's a shame. Really wanted to play you guys again in the CCG. The energy for any OU/UT matchup is so off the hook man. Better than piping-hot pizza.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I wasn't against the fake punt but they threw it to the wrong guy. Don't get me wrong I love Cade Brewer and he's given us maximus effort but he's had 2 knee surgery's and because of that he doesn't have the strength and speed anymore.
He doesn't. But it was the wrong call. Remember when I said, prior to the game, that we had the talent to win this game by double digits--- buy I refused to go out on that limb? I did that because I knew in my stomach that the idiot that we employ on the sidelines would do something stupid that could cost us the game. Well, in pure Tommy fashion, he didn't do one stupid thing, he did two.

Reactions: outhereincali
Maybe we should fire CDC for holding up the firing of Herman! He could pull the plug at anytime....or fire them both,,

Reactions: freeper
Maybe we should fire CDC for holding up the firing of Herman! He could pull the plug at anytime....or fire them both,,
Not really. He’s gotta make sure the buyout money is there, and it’s time for Urban Meyer to shit or get off the pot. Are you going to take the job or are you not? CDC likely has to know the answer to that this week.

Everybody saying the money is there, so who's lying? Buncha fake info going around the Boards from people who know nothing, we don't even know if CDC talked to UM yet, just hearsay, Texas is getting Fup more everyday, I am watching the AGGSY-LSU game and feel bad that their Band showed up to play and our shit show of the southwest band is still sucking BLM tits!

Everybody saying the money is there, so who's lying? Buncha fake info going around the Boards from people who know nothing, we don't even know if CDC talked to UM yet, just hearsay, Texas is getting Fup more everyday, I am watching the AGGSY-LSU game and feel bad that their Band showed up to play and our shit show of the southwest band is still sucking BLM tits!
The money is there I would be willing to bet on that. In fact if I was CDC I’d say don’t call me bitching unless it’s accompanied by a buyout contribution.

imo CDC has to know if Urban will take the job or not this week. Don’t spend time playing footsy with him only for him to leave you on the cold. Know this week

ADVERTISEMENT