ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs TT ( Non Political) Football Game Thread

Leach sent in a play this afternoon where he 1st went GunsUp sign and then Hook'em Horns sign and then a 2 to QB

Hook'em

Surely I'm not the only one that hates when the commentators call every game vs other TX teams a rivalry game.

Imo, Okiehomo is our only rival. Everyone else is the competition.

Reactions: freeper
I spoke with my d!ck earlier. He says that we need to jump out on tech early in order to avoid being boat raced in the 4th quarter because we suck at holding the lead.

My d!ck is getting very opinionated.

Hookem . Got my BBQ and wild turkey 101. Already drunk and would love a blow out win for the good guys!!

\m/ hookem
Let's just say I have apple juice, apple cider, brown & white sugars, cinnamon sticks and a couple trade secret ingredients lightly simmering in a big steel pot just screaming to be mixed into jars with a recent xx186 run.

Disclaimer. Friends, family & personal consumption only.

Reactions: hookem777
Bacardi 151 or everclear?

Let's just say I have apple juice, apple cider, brown & white sugars, cinnamon sticks and a couple trade secret ingredients lightly simmering in a big steel pot just screaming to be mixed into jars with a recent xx186 run.

Disclaimer. Friends, family & personal consumption only.

Dearest charcoal..... please don't waive your finger in the air after you accidentally cover someone.

I need to refresh my playstation streaming. I'm like a minute behind you guys.

I guess after being demoralized the last two weeks by really close losses, it only makes sense to let a WR, turned 3rd string QB go right through us like poop through a goose.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT