ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs West Virginia

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:

Originally posted by diadevic:

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:

NC State beats North Carolina, that's a big win. They are 17-11 and are alive now.

A&M is getting absolutely worked by Arkansas. Down like 25 at the half. A&M will be 0-6 against RPI top 50 teams, and are projected as a #9 seed in some brackets. That's how weak the field is this year.
Thanks for posting this. I'm sure it had everything to do with the comeback last night. I wouldn't be suprised if it helps LSU into the top 50 as well. I'm sure you heard what Lunardi said about your horns last night since you're hoping bubble teams lose.
Comeback??? Aggies lost.
I was referring to A&M cutting the lead down to two. Bomb is a good luck charm for A&M Or a bad luck charm for texas. Either way, it works.
I know. Another great Aggie moral victory.

"I'm sure it had everything to do with the comeback last night."

You lost the game and are now 0-6 against RPI top 50 teams. Congrats on the moral victory. Arkansas stopped playing after they got up by about 100. When they had to turn it on at the end, they did just that. Like I said, you had no shot to beat Arkansas because they are a decent team. Arkansas would beat A&M 9 out 10 games.

This post was edited on 2/25 11:22 AM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:

NC State beats North Carolina, that's a big win. They are 17-11 and are alive now.
A&M is getting absolutely worked by Arkansas. Down like 25 at the half. A&M will be 0-6 against RPI top 50 teams, and are projected as a #9 seed in some brackets. That's how weak the field is this year. And yet there is a good chance that the horns won't make it.

"And yet there is a good chance that the horns won't make it."

Just like the aggys. Down year for Texas but hey at least Barnes got us to the tournament 15/16 years, made a final 4, a couple elite 8s, and a couple sweet 16s. I'll take that any day over Kennedy's resume.

Pretty sad that we are having discussions about firing our coach who has the resume he has, while you guys are praising a coach who is struggling to make his first tournament appearance in 4 years. Only thing keeping Kennedy a float this year is the fact that the SEC is total trash. I always get a good chuckle out of aggys that make fun of Barnes. You guys would take Barnes in a heart beat, he's accomplished more at Texas than A&M's entire basketball history.

This post was edited on 2/25 12:25 PM by utisdabomb12

Bomb,
You don't get it. You were the one running your mouth and calling us a bubble team when in reality texas is the bubble team that might miss the tournament. Every aggie troll topic youve created recently has ended up burning you. Congrats!

ADVERTISEMENT