ADVERTISEMENT

Texas

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
ESPN talking about Texas

Texas (6). Among one-loss teams, the Longhorns (6-1) certainly have the best win away from home, beating Oklahoma on a neutral field. And the more USC wins after its ugly start, the more currency their 23-point whipping of the Trojans gains. The Horns are well positioned going forward, with an open date this weekend well-timed to help quarterback Sam Ehlinger recover from a sprained throwing shoulder. Their two toughest remaining games are both at home (West Virginia and resurgent Iowa State). We could have Red River Round 2 in JerryWorld on Dec. 1.
Bring their asses back, 2 ass whippings in one year, you can't beat that..

Hook'em

ESPN talking about Texas

Texas (6). Among one-loss teams, the Longhorns (6-1) certainly have the best win away from home, beating Oklahoma on a neutral field. And the more USC wins after its ugly start, the more currency their 23-point whipping of the Trojans gains. The Horns are well positioned going forward, with an open date this weekend well-timed to help quarterback Sam Ehlinger recover from a sprained throwing shoulder. Their two toughest remaining games are both at home (West Virginia and resurgent Iowa State). We could have Red River Round 2 in JerryWorld on Dec. 1.
Bring their asses back, 2 ass whippings in one year, you can't beat that..

Hook'em

Actually, I would remove WVU and add @ Tech. ISU is not an easy game.

Is it me or maybe I'm just missing a few videos of maybe him bashing us but does Joe Klatt always speak good about UT? I haven't really seen a video of him downing us it's always positive.

Texas says Hello Klatt! If you don't want to get rocked. Start running the ball when you are down 60+ in the third. Great play.

Hook'em

Is it me or maybe I'm just missing a few videos of maybe him bashing us but does Joe Klatt always speak good about UT? I haven't really seen a video of him downing us it's always positive.

Yeah he's always positive on us. He is very smart man.

Why was that hit a penalty?

That hit was a lot harder and worse than that particular video shows. If you can find it from another angle, it will show the violence of it. Klatt was knocked out cold, left the game and did not return. I'm pretty sure that was Klatt's last snap in a football game. I was at the game and was in the end zone where he got popped. It looked really bad.

That hit was a lot harder and worse than that particular video shows. If you can find it from another angle, it will show the violence of it. Klatt was knocked out cold, left the game and did not return. I'm pretty sure that was Klatt's last snap in a football game. I was at the game and was in the end zone where he got popped. It looked really bad.

I was at that game and yeah it was a lot worse. Dude was done.

Reactions: LonghornMM

If I remember he had got popped good a couple of time earlier?

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT