ADVERTISEMENT

The ACC as I see it

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Imo, the ACC had three teams who have a chance to make the playoffs.

Let's face it college fb needs for Miami to be great again. For all the fans who love them there's just as many who hate them. At their peak they were must see tv. They were the team you loved to hate. But they're not there yet. They lost their last three games by double digit margins. Maybe next year.

You know when it comes to FSU, the cow college, Jimbo, and Willie, I'm a lot more interested in Willie Taggart. He's taken mediocre programs and lifted them up. We all know that FSU is not a 6/6 team. WT is FL born and raised he seems like the ideal fit we'll see. Like Miami they're a year away.

Once again Clemson is the ACC team with the best chance of making the playoffs. The best player in school history left for the NFL and they still went 12/2, won the ACC, and made it to the playoffs.

I predict Clemson.

Last edited:

Let's face it college fb needs for Miami to be great again. For all the fans who love them there's just as many who hate them. At their peak they were must see tv. They were the team you loved to hate. But they're not there yet. They lost their last three games by double digit margins. Maybe next year.

You know when it comes to FSU, the cow college, Jimbo, and Willie, I'm a lot more interested in Willie Taggart. He's taken mediocre programs and lifted them up. We all know that FSU is not a 6/6 team. WT is FL born and raised he seems like the ideal fit we'll see. Like Miami they're a year away.

Once again Clemson is the ACC team with the best chance of making the playoffs. The best player in school history left for the NFL and they still went 12/2, won the ACC, and made it to the playoffs.

I predict Clemson.
You’re probably correct with your Clemson prediction imo. Before Dabo became their coach, I cannot even recall the last time Clemson was even relevant. What a great job he’s done.

Reactions: outhereincali

I predict Clemson.
FSU cow college?

You’re probably correct with your Clemson prediction imo. Before Dabo became their coach, I cannot even recall the last time Clemson was even relevant. What a great job he’s done.
Danny Ford. Not quite the death penalty.

ADVERTISEMENT