ADVERTISEMENT

The Aggie Fight Song

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Did one Aggie write it just for Texas? I guess we was the only one they played back then, but what really gets ya is the fact that every-time they sing it in the SEC, it advertises Texas and maybe we might need some royalties for The Aggies for us of our name..Could we get away with Texas-Home of the 12th Longhorn? Aggie's be all over our asses...I was wondering if they made a deal for our name in their song..money-wise? I bet ya all the SEC is saying " What the hell are they singing about Texas when they playing us for? That's a little stupid"! The after the 1 st half of football they understand...

Aggieflag_zps55d00e8c.jpg

Hook'em

This post was edited on 2/19 7:52 PM by FlourBluffHorn

They never say "university of texas" the say texas university. Pretty sure we can't sue them for that. Also I'm not sure how the state would feel about 2 of its publicly funded universities suing each other. Just saying.

I am pretty sure that aggy never imagined not playing Texas when the words were written to the fight song, just like we probably didn't imagine the same thing when we wrote ours mentioning aggy.......there is no valid argument here.

Originally posted by txn_in_wa:
I am pretty sure that aggy never imagined not playing Texas when the words were written to the fight song, just like we probably didn't imagine the same thing when we wrote ours mentioning aggy.......there is no valid argument here.
Probably so txn!

Hook'em

This post was edited on 2/19 8:55 PM by FlourBluffHorn

I'm pretty sure most SEC fans could give a flying flip about the Aggie's Fight Song, much less know what they're even singing about!
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Schoonerman:
I'm pretty sure most SEC fans could give a flying flip about the Aggie's Fight Song, much less know what they're even singing about!
laugh.r191677.gif
They know.

After all, it's the only fight song on earth that's almost ENTIRELY about another school.

Originally posted by txn_in_wa:

Most people sing and it's goodbye to all the rest instead of and it's goodbye to anm.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT