ADVERTISEMENT

The Flying Tomato, Baby!

westx

Dec 6, 2009
Another Gold. The dude killed it on his 1st and 3rd halfpipe runs. Yesterdays qualifying run was crazy good as well scoring a 98. He beat the up and coming 19yo Hiramo from Japan. USA, Baby.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I was all excited and then I see on Twitter this morning that he was accused by a woman for doing all kinds of weird sh!t to her. Like, he tried rubbing his fum-unda cheese on her nose one time and would send her pics of his scrote. (Allegedly) And he paid her off out of court.

I've come to the conclusion that there are some weird mofos in this world.

I was all excited and then I see on Twitter this morning that he was accused by a woman for doing all kinds of weird sh!t to her. Like, he tried rubbing his fum-unda cheese on her nose one time and would send her pics of his scrote. (Allegedly) And he paid her off out of court.

Apparently, he was the king of the granola pot heads at some point.

effing gingers

Dude, there's nobody that loves locker room humor more than I do..... but you can only do that infront of people that you really trust and that you know will find it humorous.

Sadly, this usually excludes females.

I don't know. Think I'll wait to hear more. College aged people sending pictures and doing college aged things probably not a huge deal unless there is more to it. I imagine he paid her off out of embarrassment to career as opposed to anything illegal.

It happened a few years ago. Plus, he settled with her. But, in this male bashing society, I guess it is par for the course.

He definitely paid her off, and she was apparently an employee...yikes.
She was the drummer in his band and it all started when she sued him for her share of the earnings. Yes, it was $ettled but as far as the sexual stuff goes, nothing definitive has been released that I know of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT