ADVERTISEMENT

The JFQ Lending Weekly Football Recruiting thread (8/14-8/21)

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
Greetings to all – we are extremely excited to be coming on board as a long-term sponsor. JFQ Lending, INC is a residential mortgage company licensed in nearly 40 states across the United States. Even though we opened our doors less than 3 years ago, we already have nearly 3,000 5 star reviews online including nearly 1800 on the Better Business Bureau where we carry an A+ rating (link below).

Please shoot Dallan Ralley an email at draley@jfqlending.com to start saving today! Check out our website JFQlending.com as well.

https://www.bbb.org/us/az/scottsdale/profile/mortgage-lenders/jfq-lending-inc-1126-100004591

Slow day on Twitter. Here's one from yesterday for those who might have missed it ...

Greetings to all – we are extremely excited to be coming on board as a long-term sponsor. JFQ Lending, INC is a residential mortgage company licensed in nearly 40 states across the United States. Even though we opened our doors less than 3 years ago, we already have nearly 3,000 5 star reviews online including nearly 1800 on the Better Business Bureau where we carry an A+ rating (link below).

Please shoot Dallan Ralley an email at draley@jfqlending.com to start saving today! Check out our website JFQlending.com as well.

https://www.bbb.org/us/az/scottsdale/profile/mortgage-lenders/jfq-lending-inc-1126-100004591

Slow day on Twitter. Here's one from yesterday for those who might have missed it ...

Excellent.

have a feeling there’s a new #1 this go around
Who cares? After the explanation I got for why Rivals decided to downgrade Kelvin Banks, I've decided the only sound way to evaluate rankings is to take the rankings on aggregate. Seems like the complaint about Arch is that he doesn't go to camps. The camps are as far as I can tell marketing events for the various ranking services as they are actual substantive evaluation events.

Who cares? After the explanation I got for why Rivals decided to downgrade Kelvin Banks, I've decided the only sound way to evaluate rankings is to take the rankings on aggregate. Seems like the complaint about Arch is that he doesn't go to camps. The camps are as far as I can tell marketing events for the various ranking services as they are actual substantive evaluation events.
Yea I’m 100% in on that, The Kelvin Banks drop was truly unjustified and haven’t heard a valid explanation for it from anyone that was involved.

Yea I’m 100% in on that, The Kelvin Banks drop was truly unjustified and haven’t heard a valid explanation for it from anyone that was involved.
He didn't have a great week at the All-America workouts. Simple as that.

Reactions: DKinnamon

Does that justify such a precipitous drop in the rankings when taking the entire evaluation as a whole? Bad practices followed by a good game performance in conjunction with what he put on film and throughout the camp circuit should’ve kept him at 5 star status, which your LSR rankings suggest with him 6th overall in state

Reactions: Standaddy88
Does that justify such a precipitous drop in the rankings when taking the entire evaluation as a whole? Bad practices followed by a good game performance in conjunction with what he put on film and throughout the camp circuit should’ve kept him at 5 star status, which your LSR rankings suggest with him 6th overall in state
It didn't for me, but it was justifiable for them and I understood where they were coming from.

There is a young man with his head on straight... Can't wait for him to land on the 40

He didn't have a great first day after switching to the right side... he got better and better each day as he got more comfortable with the opposite footwork and he didn't allow a single pressure in the game except the one play where the lineman jumped offsides.

But we have already hashed this out time and time again... you think I'm just wearing burnt orange glasses and I think you're just being a good company man.

Nothing to do now but let it all play out and see what happens in the next three to four years.

ADVERTISEMENT