ADVERTISEMENT

The little ten as I see it

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
All the talking heads and people with their podcasts say the little ten has 4 teams that can make the playoffs. Bi*** please.

It really pi**e* me off that WI gets all the props. Everyone knows the little ten's western division is weak. Although they rarely play PS they are on their schedule this year. And I'll pick PS in that one. tOSU almost rarely appears on the schedule. When they do tOSU always wins. They have MI every year because it's a long time rivalry. Also MSU is rarely on their schedule.But Rutgers is on the schedule almost every year as is MD. Finally they remind me of Art Briles when it comes to non con games. And when they do play someone with a pulse they lose. They are a classic case of taking the easy way out . I hope PS beats their as*. But they'll probably sneak in another NYS bowl game again.

This is Jim Harbaugh's 4th year at MI. He still hasn't beaten tOSU. He's only beaten MSU once. He really hasn't beaten anyone significant yet. Another season like that and he's going to get some hard questions. Season opener at ND will say a lot about both teams.

I don't like tOSU but they deserve the love. And now they're making a presence in TX high schools.

I think the same thing about PS. Saquan Barkley has gone to the NFL but Todd McSorely is back at qb. They play tOSU in State College this year and its in September.

tOSU will be back in the playoffs come December 29th.

I now rescind my choice of tOSU as a playoff team.
Wisconsin might be the best B1G team this year. They are loaded in the OL as usual plus their QB has some tall fast WR,s. The young RB is a stud as well.

and, Go Cats. and, Hook'em for the wife !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT