ADVERTISEMENT

The longhorns and the ravens

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Justin, Deshon, and Devin returned to their home and played well as the ravens beat Houston yesterday.

Now that he's finally healthy Deshon is playing like the NFL caliber player that I always knew he was. He had some tackles and a sack.

Devin had 1 catch for 19 yards and a few ko returns. I predict he's to take at least 1 to the house before the season's over.

And Justin was Justin. He was perfect from the field as usual. 4 for 4 including a 47 yarder and a bunch of kickoffs and touchbacks.

JT the goat.

Don't forget guys the ravens play the ravens play the chiefs tonight on MNF. The 2 best teams in the NFL. One of these teams is certain to be in SB LV.

The chiefs have a Big XII produced SB mvp qb.

Then there's the longhorns and the ravens. I predict that Deshon will have a pick 6, Devin will score a td, and Justin will kick a 55 yard fg on the last play and the ravens will win by 1.

My brother says I'm being Longhorn-centric. I take this as a compliment.

It comes on at 5:15 pdt. can't wait. And btw PM and LJ are above and the other qbs in the NFL. I mean sure there's a lot of good qbs in the NFL but right now nobody compares to these guys.

Must see tv.

Don't forget guys the ravens play the ravens play the chiefs tonight on MNF. The 2 best teams in the NFL. One of these teams is certain to be in SB LV.

The chiefs have a Big XII produced SB mvp qb.

Then there's the longhorns and the ravens. I predict that Deshon will have a pick 6, Devin will score a td, and Justin will kick a 55 yard fg on the last play and the ravens will win by 1.

My brother says I'm being Longhorn-centric. I take this as a compliment.

It comes on at 5:15 pdt. can't wait. And btw PM and LJ are above and the other qbs in the NFL. I mean sure there's a lot of good qbs in the NFL but right now nobody compares to these guys.

Must see tv.
I think Russell Wilson would like a word with you. That guy is playing at a higher level than any QB in the league right now.

Reactions: HornNation101
I think Russell Wilson would like a word with you. That guy is playing at a higher level than any QB in the league right now.

Seattle is one 4 teams that can beat the Ravens. But man the Ravens are getting their butt kicked. PM is having it his way right now.

ADVERTISEMENT