ADVERTISEMENT

The Masters

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
“Hello my friends. It’s April and the flowers are blooming here at Augusta. That only means it’s time for the Masters”. Jim Nance voice.

Scottie Scheffler remains hot and closed at -3, 2 back from the leader.
Jordan S. Is sitting at +2 after 14.
You can’t win on Thursday or Friday, but you can lose it.

Heard Tiger made a colorful remark to the crowd! I know, he suffered much!

“Hello my friends. It’s April and the flowers are blooming here at Augusta. That only means it’s time for the Masters”. Jim Nance voice.

Scottie Scheffler remains hot and closed at -3, 2 back from the leader.
Jordan S. Is sitting at +2 after 14.
You can’t win on Thursday or Friday, but you can lose it.
Spieth is battling a lot of swing thoughts. The current pre-shot routine, including the jerky outside-in half swing, is painful to watch. It was a free wheeling Spieth at Chambers Bay.

Reactions: freeper
I'm pretty sure being as famous as is Tiger would suck. Couldn't live anything remotely close to a normal life.

I'm not a golf guy. Never heard of him.
I'm definitely not a golf guy either, I've tried. All my buds golf though. I can whack that little ball a mile but it always lands a quarter mile to the left or a quarter mile to the right of the flag. I'm best suited for fishin what I've been doin since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I'm pretty sure being as famous as is Tiger would suck. Couldn't live anything remotely close to a normal life.
Highly recommend the Tiger Woods biography by Armen Keteyian (2018). It describes the private entrances and suites that he and his cronies used in Las Vegas during the philandering days to avoid scrutiny.

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
Why is it sad? I don't follow golf. Never heard of the guy.
We almost won a natty with him in Golf....we played Oregon for the natty that year and Scottie wasn't even our number 1 golfer at that time. Our number 1 golfer got hurt and had to pull himself out so we started at 0-1 that day. Scottie played lights out that day knocking the number 1 college golfer at that time out.

Reactions: freeper
We almost won a natty with him in Golf....we played Oregon for the natty that year and Scottie wasn't even our number 1 golfer at that time. Our number 1 golfer got hurt and had to pull himself out so we started at 0-1 that day. Scottie played lights out that day knocking the number 1 college golfer at that time out.

Awesome. Good for him. 🤘

Wasn’t Beau Hossler that was hurt?

ADVERTISEMENT