ADVERTISEMENT

The Official RRS Prediction Thread

We couldn't kick a fg if there was cooter waiting to catch it.........

35-30 UT. Horns have a little momentum. I think OU feels the effects of a rookie head coach and hit a bit of a skid after a tough loss

I've got no clue on this one. Both teams have a Dr Jekyll/ Mr Hyde bi-polar thing going this year. The whole damn B12 does.

Heart says UT squeeks one out 38-35
Brain says OU 45-28

Our kicker makes just over 50% of his kicks (historical average).

Our team is well aware of this and our offense is starting to improve - a lot. They scored 5 TDs against KSU (week 5) compared to 2 TDs vs USC in week 2.

I've got no clue on this one. Both teams have a Dr Jekyll/ Mr Hyde bi-polar thing going this year. The whole damn B12 does.

Heart says UT squeeks one out 38-35
Brain says OU 45-28
Hell ya dude, but everyone not in Tuscaloosa or Clemson have had this syndrome this year.

Think about It- OSU sh!t the bed against sooner
Mich scoring only 10 against sparty
Okie lite going full tard against purple baylor
LSU losing to Troy?

There's some weird identity crisis that many teams have this year.

Being an obvious Sooner fan, our board is in complete meltdown and most think that UT is going to curb stomp us. Here on your board it seems the majority thinks OU is going to win. Seems weird to me. Maybe neither team wins. Can you still end in a tie? :)

Reactions: weevilcatch
Being an obvious Sooner fan, our board is in complete meltdown and most think that UT is going to curb stomp us. Here on your board it seems the majority thinks OU is going to win. Seems weird to me. Maybe neither team wins. Can you still end in a tie? :)
LOL! You should have taken a trip to these boards after the Maryland game. Meltdown would be putting it lightly.

LOL! You should have taken a trip to these boards after the Maryland game. Meltdown would be putting it lightly.
Let me revise. This board was okay. It was the pay site that was on suicide watch, meltdown, looney tunes, or however one chooses to describe it. Some jerk off even posted a Fire Tom Herman thread.

Both our pay and free board are going nuts today. They want Mike Stoops drawn and quartered on live TV. Really don't blame them. Our defense has been pathetic all year except for the tOSU game. Even that game would have been closer if not for bad passing to wide open tOSU receivers. I really don't have any idea what to expect this weekend in Dallas.

Prediction? Here you go.

Pregame- OU players refuse to stand for the national anthem and instead kneel which sets off a fire storm on Twitter and causes Jerry Jones to inquire about purchasing OU just so he can fired the players. In a feat of karma, the sooner schooner tips over as the team exits the stadium tunnel. Tragically the Shetland ponies pulling the schooner are killed in the incident and the game is delayed 3 hours while the Dallas animal control officers struggle to get a fork lift onto the field to drag the equine away. Lincoln Riley calls for another moment of silence in remembrance of the horses as Bob Stoops watches from the press box, nervously munching on his bag of d!cks.
Just as the team's prepare for kick off, Big Tex catches fire yet again. Dallas police chief calls for a state of emergency and immediately blames ISIS fir starting the fire. Trump dispatches national guardsmen to the fair grounds to prevent anyone from coming or going and each person must be questioned for an alibi. Bob Stoops tweets a selfie with his bag of d!cks in hand to establish his innocence. Mack Brown applauded this.
The culprit is discovered as being one John Mackovic who is captured in the wine tent masquerading as someone of importance. Police discover a forged Fletcher's corn dog name tag in his pockets thus explaining how he gained access to the fair grounds.
As police drag him kicking and screaming from the wine tent, Mackovic can be heard yelling "Roll left pass was MY idea.....!!!" Mack Brown applaudes this.

The game finally kicks off with the stands half full. Once sooner fans realize the game is under way, 40,000 sooners emerge from the port o potties with their cousins, looking a bit disheveled.

That's all I've got.

Reactions: OhioHorn25
Prediction? Here you go.

Pregame- OU players refuse to stand for the national anthem and instead kneel which sets off a fire storm on Twitter and causes Jerry Jones to inquire about purchasing OU just so he can fired the players. In a feat of karma, the sooner schooner tips over as the team exits the stadium tunnel. Tragically the Shetland ponies pulling the schooner are killed in the incident and the game is delayed 3 hours while the Dallas animal control officers struggle to get a fork lift onto the field to drag the equine away. Lincoln Riley calls for another moment of silence in remembrance of the horses as Bob Stoops watches from the press box, nervously munching on his bag of d!cks.
Just as the team's prepare for kick off, Big Tex catches fire yet again. Dallas police chief calls for a state of emergency and immediately blames ISIS fir starting the fire. Trump dispatches national guardsmen to the fair grounds to prevent anyone from coming or going and each person must be questioned for an alibi. Bob Stoops tweets a selfie with his bag of d!cks in hand to establish his innocence. Mack Brown applauded this.
The culprit is discovered as being one John Mackovic who is captured in the wine tent masquerading as someone of importance. Police discover a forged Fletcher's corn dog name tag in his pockets thus explaining how he gained access to the fair grounds.
As police drag him kicking and screaming from the wine tent, Mackovic can be heard yelling "Roll left pass was MY idea.....!!!" Mack Brown applaudes this.

The game finally kicks off with the stands half full. Once sooner fans realize the game is under way, 40,000 sooners emerge from the port o potties with their cousins, looking a bit disheveled.

That's all I've got.

The vegas payout for betting on that would blowout dropping a hundy on a superfecta. I'll put a buck on it clob.

If Shane does not start,It will be two Austin Qb's in the matchup which should be a 1st,Lake Travis Vs Westlake which states the quality of the two programs..

aint no I in team.....but there aint no we in it either.....let Mayfield do his thing

Texas 38 ..OU 27

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT