ADVERTISEMENT

The Polar Bear Hotel in Juneau Alaska

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I know somebody that knows someone else that has 2 friends with inside knowledge who has a friend. Anyway they said that a man who bears a resemblance to Urban Meyer was seen at the Polar Bear Hotel in Juneau, Alaska talking with someone weathe wearing an orange shirt. Could this be the start of something big?

One thing is certain if they wanted to have a secret meeting where the press will never find them you can't get more secretive than the Polar Bear Hotel in Juneau Alaska. In December.

More will be revealed

Reactions: westx
Never been to the polar bear hotel in Juneau.

I have, however, been to the great Alaskan bush company in anchorage. I was not impressed.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Never been to the polar bear hotel in Juneau.

I have, however, been to the great Alaskan bush company in anchorage. I was not impressed.
I don’t doubt the caliber of the ABC in Anchorage. Phoenix on the other hand? 👍

Look I'm just trying to have a sense of humor about this Herman/Meyer situation. Let me tell you something about myself. The greatest college football/ golf ŵriter of all time was Dan Jenkins. He wrote a bunch of great novels most of then sports related.

All of his books were hilarious with a irreverent sense of humor especially about college football. Now I read some of these replies on this and other boards and I think some people are bein getting carried away. Not on this board but I read some people saying that UM was supposed to meet with CDC at some airport or that he was seen somewhere in Austin. Seriously I've actually read this in the last few days. Were offering him so much $. And I think we all know that Herman's buyout is 5 mil.

So that's where this whole thing is coming from. I'm trying to spoof it the way Dan Jenkins would. Look I'm disappointed too and if they feel a coaching change is necessary so be it. Heck I remember the last year of the MB era and people in here were taking about a Terri Saban spotting in San Marcos. Seriously. Sometimes you just gotta laugh. I'm letting CDC and the athletics council decide this and hope they make the right call.

So now that you know where I'm coming from maybe some of you can reread this and get a chuckle.

HookemHorns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT