ADVERTISEMENT

The price of jimbo....

royalewithcheese

Life is what happens when making other plans....
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
aggsy has paid Jimbo $12,986,301.00 so far. That's $21,600.63 per point scored and $2,597,260.20 per conference win.

17ye3famk8pabjpg.jpg

I truly don't understand the Jimbo hire and the guaranteed money by the Aggies? Good Lord when this experiment runs its course and Jimbo takes all of his money the Ags need to go hire a young coach and give him an incentive laden contract. Jimbo is in his 50's with a guaranteed 75 mil, with $0 buyout, what's the incentive for Jimbo to to do anything but coast? Horrible financial move in my opinion.

I'm not bagging on Aggies in general because even their fans are realizing this was a bad deal but the financial decisions of their donor's etc. is truly mind bending.

I truly don't understand the Jimbo hire and the guaranteed money by the Aggies? Good Lord when this experiment runs its course and Jimbo takes all of his money the Ags need to go hire a young coach and give him an incentive laden contract. Jimbo is in his 50's with a guaranteed 75 mil, with $0 buyout, what's the incentive for Jimbo to to do anything but coast? Horrible financial move in my opinion.

I'm not bagging on Aggies in general because even their fans are realizing this was a bad deal but the financial decisions of their donor's etc. is truly mind bending.

Got Jimbo don't care. /aggy

It will hell for aggy to swallow that Texas fans were right in telling them they just gave 2010 Mack Brown $7.5 million/year for 10 years guaranteed. We lived it aggy, that's how we recognized it immediately.

Because BYE is going to totally F us up this week and we need to distract ourselves from the beatdown we're about to recieve. BYE is undefeated!
This might be one of the first BYEs we've had in a while that we REALLY needed. We're more dinged up than a Tijuana taxi cab.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Man, look who wandered over here! RWC, miss your posts, needling aggy. Please feel free to venture over here more often and pile on aggy. That NEVER gets old! =)roll
No kidding - my favorite poster!

BTW - I haven't seen that Aggy rollercoaster cartoon posted for this year yet. Anyone got it?

They're right on schedule.

The Mond for Heisman talk is over and the annual OCTOBER free-fall is almost upon us....

NO ONE DOES LESS WITH MORE THAN AGGSY.

O19Id0.png

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
[QUOTE="diadevic, post: 12905434, member: 11068"]No kidding - my favorite poster!

BTW - I haven't seen that Aggy rollercoaster cartoon posted for this year yet. Anyone got it?[/QUOTE]

Funny considering I recall you telling me that just last week.

I was 1 post away from kicking that Flag Boys ass. Seriously, I would have met him anywhere anytime . . . and buried him.
I will say this and anyone posting here back then will remember that he literally disappeared when Greg Davis disappeared. That guy would vehemently defend Greg Davis’ offense and knew the nuances of that offense, much more so than the casual fan would. He certainly wasn’t here to make friends either from what I recall.

I will say this and anyone posting here back then will remember that he literally disappeared when Greg Davis disappeared. That guy would vehemently defend Greg Davis’ offense and knew the nuances of that offense, much more so than the casual fan would. He certainly wasn’t here to make friends either from what I recall.

You are right about all of that, Bell. DD isn't missed around here.

ADVERTISEMENT