ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
Since the Pirate Landed with the Air Raid, Its gonna be a game changer in the SEC as Costello threw for 623 yds against LSU , I would hate to face it with the team we have today and the Big Boys Bama and the rest are gonna have to work now, the AGGSY are gonna get creamed by it..Yes, The Pirate is back!

I laughed when I saw the highlights of that game. The LSU fans were all "Who Dat?" in a bad way. The Pirate landed on Tiger land and robbed them blind. Just wish we could've been the team to take them out but with our O Line who knows.

Reactions: curveball1
Leach is going to retire saban. Playing an air raid team while they are home is hard to do. Leach is goung to roll the Aggies. That will be the melt down of the year.

Reactions: HornNation101
Leach and Kiffin both are going to give the SEC fits while in Mississippi. Leach has won wherever he’s been and will probably be able to recruit a level of player to Starkville that he couldn’t to Tech or wash state.
Kiffin say what you want about him. But he is an elite recruiter and his offenses put up points. That’s enough to pull and upset or two every year.

The B12 is not going to get a team in the playoff. It's going to be 2 sec, clemp, and fosu. The sec is overrated.

All those SEC teams are going to find out how hard it actually is to stop the air raid offense.

they found in in 2012 when aggy came in and rolled past many of them, and mizzou won their division 2 years in a row. so what'd they do? they got rules changed to slow them down, in the name of "player safety". you know what keeps your players safe? getting their fat a$$es in shape. anyway, pirate is gonna collect some booty. that touch football stuff works when coached up correctly.

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT