ADVERTISEMENT

The Social Dilemma - Netflix documentary

Drtxhorn

Feb 13, 2016
New Braunfels
Has anyone seen this? Holy sheet! I was fully aware of social media's influence on our society and our world but I'm now convinced more than ever that this is leading us straight into a civil war. It's happening.

I highly recommend watching this.

Reactions: diadevic
Yup. It's why I keep telling you jokers, and you all keep shrugging me off like "ol' crazy clob, talking out of his rear".... the system has been set in motion against YOU. The only way to stop it is to eliminate THEM. You can't leave one left alive. You must eradicate their virus from this planet.

So while you guys sit there in your leather chair watching your big screen with your SUV in the garage, as they lull you into compliance, realize that your kids and grandkids will be their digital slaves first, then actual slaves after.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Has anyone seen this? Holy sheet! I was fully aware of social media's influence on our society and our world but I'm now convinced more than ever that this is leading us straight into a civil war. It's happening.

I highly recommend watching this.

Social media was created solely for just this. A comical study of the the human psyche. Government approved of course. I'd love to get Bill Gates (truthful and honest) opinion on this. He has a wealth of information more valuable than his bank account.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT