ADVERTISEMENT

The sooner we come to terms that Charlie is an average recruiter..

Originally posted by scary jarbro:

Originally posted by Hbacker:

Originally posted by Texas Chief:

Originally posted by Hbacker:
Another bump. OP just quit the board.
Maybe he will when you quit stalking Taylor....
I genuinely don't understand this allegation.
I believe the poster is confusing you with another poster "Hornbacker."
Ah. OK thanks. I thought I'd done something unseemly while drunk one night. Also, Christmas bump for the thread.

Every time I open this app and see this thread I chuckle! Over or under 500 before it dies? Im going under 425
Posted from Rivals Mobile

the better. He is getting destroyed on the recruiting trail. DESTROYED. 0 for 30 in Texas for 2015. IMO if he doesn't change up his recruiting, his time in Austin will not be long. I love what he stands for, love the discipline, love the defense, but his recruiting is laughable at this point. We lost Stevenson, now Weathersby, and Lampkin doesn't seem to be solid. He recruits like he's still at Louisville.

Time for another bump...

giphy.gif

Reactions: AlpacaCorch
the better. He is getting destroyed on the recruiting trail. DESTROYED. 0 for 30 in Texas for 2015. IMO if he doesn't change up his recruiting, his time in Austin will not be long. I love what he stands for, love the discipline, love the defense, but his recruiting is laughable at this point. We lost Stevenson, now Weathersby, and Lampkin doesn't seem to be solid. He recruits like he's still at Louisville.

I just remember how this thread brought so much good luck last year... thought it could use a resurrection.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT