ADVERTISEMENT

The Way I See It!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
We get thru Baylor and Okie Light and all the heavy duty teams have to come to us at Austin to play, that might give us a advantage, we gonna have to play one of the 3 teams for the Champ, even though we beat them, gonna be a second chance for someone and they gonna be looking for payback, so that may be a minus at the end, IState, WV, OU, I would assume one of them but, by then we will have more EXP going for us playing together, and by that Time we woulda taught Herman how to double tap a team when we winning, its just a angle, maybe we can work it< am starting to get a little faith if we knock WV and IState, we can make it!

Maybe some of you have a better thought!

Hook'em

I agree that our schedule is very generous to us for the rest of this year. Baylor should be a good reset game and then we get a week off. Oklahoma State is extremely vulnerable so playing there doesn't bother me. WVU at home will give us the edge and our defense will get turnovers. At Lubbock may actually be the hardest game we play, but we've had success there in recent years. And whatever problem our team had going into Tech last year seems to be fixed. Plus, we now know we can win a shootout if we need to. Iowa State is really good but we have them at home which is huge, and I think our defense wins us that one. Kansas on Thanksgiving...I don't even know--there's nothing to say about that one.

We could very well win out. However, seeing where we've come from, we probably lose one. Maybe WVU, maybe Tech, maybe Iowa State. But even with a loss we probably make it into the conference championship game with our tiebreaker over OU. That almost feels sweeter to me...OU sitting out the championship game.

We get thru Baylor and Okie Light and all the heavy duty teams have to come to us at Austin to play, that might give us a advantage, we gonna have to play one of the 3 teams for the Champ, even though we beat them, gonna be a second chance for someone and they gonna be looking for payback, so that may be a minus at the end, IState, WV, OU, I would assume one of them but, by then we will have more EXP going for us playing together, and by that Time we woulda taught Herman how to double tap a team when we winning, its just a angle, maybe we can work it< am starting to get a little faith if we knock WV and IState, we can make it!

Maybe some of you have a better thought!

Hook'em

Never take going to Lubbock in November lightly. Fortunately, OU plays them the week before.

OU is getting into the tougher part of their schedule. I’m really curious to see how they play against TCU next weekend. That will give me a little better idea to where we are as a team I think. I just hope we build off of the win last weekend and carry it on for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT