ADVERTISEMENT

This is the reason UT will never have a Championship culture in a major sport

Drtxhorn

Feb 13, 2016
New Braunfels
It won’t be long before the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion tyrants begin dictating our coaching and recruiting decisions. I’m always proud to be a Longhorn but this is so disgusting to watch my university destroy itself like this.

Not surprising. The school does not get one thin dime from me. When they call, I read the calling agent (a student) the riot act. I start with race based admissions and end with evolution as a state sponsored religion. They quit calling a few years ago.

I don't even pay espn a red cent because of its marxist ways. I stream for FREEEE!!

It won’t be long before the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion tyrants begin dictating our coaching and recruiting decisions. I’m always proud to be a Longhorn but this is so disgusting to watch my university destroy itself like this.

Our governor has already asked the legislators to give him a bill to stop this in state universities so he can sign into law.

Like other households, we have stopped alumni donations to UT. If they have money for this bullschiff then they have plenty of money for other things too.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT