ADVERTISEMENT

This is Why you Carry a Pistol!

A gun? You don't need a gun to deal with children. You need a firm backhand across the mouth. Bitch slap a few of these twats infront of their cohorts and you'll destroy what tiny shred of dignity they have managed to muster.
It's the only way to treat bullies.

Find the one with the loudest mouth, knock him smooth the fvck out, then start walking toward the second loudest one.

I promise you, the scrambling to get away will be epic.

I saw a metal seat the old man could have thrown at them. I think it would have left a mark. Probably 16 gauge metal seat against a protestor's head equals damage. I am not an Engineer but I do have PTSD and would basically go fubar on them.

My neighbor showed me his home defense pistol. I never saw anything like it. It was a Taurus wheel gun and of course looked just like a Smith......with an exception.... It was a 5 shot with 2 1/2 inch chambers....45 caliber.
It could shoot 410 or 45. That was not the uniqueness....The 410 ammo was loaded with 12 BB's(just like the ones in your Red Ryder.....and on top of those 12 BB's were 3 copper discs....each about 1/8 inch thick and as wide as they could be to fit the special 410 shell. The ammo box held 10 of these beauties and 10 45 hollow point heavy load.

I guess you could load the gun 3-2 or 2-3 or all of one or the other.

I do not know the ballistics of copper discs. but I would think combined with the BB's it would be something like a bomb with home made schrapnel. That box cast $37.00 10 years ago. It seems like it said SPX Defender, or something like that

I used to carry a pistol like this in South Tx years ago. Good snake gun when your out working at the ranch.

A gun? You don't need a gun to deal with children. You need a firm backhand across the mouth. Bitch slap a few of these twats infront of their cohorts and you'll destroy what tiny shred of dignity they have managed to muster.
It's the only way to treat bullies.

Find the one with the loudest mouth, knock him smooth the fvck out, then start walking toward the second loudest one.

I promise you, the scrambling to get away will be epic.
Easy for you to say. We septuagenarians need a gun.

Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT