ADVERTISEMENT

This weeks NFL playoffs

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
H**l yes I'm going to watch. First game is LA/GB. I'm happy that Malcolm Brown has carved out a decent career as a change of pace back. He might get more touches tomorrow but GB will win.

Cleveland/KC you know Baker may be a hot dog but he got the Browns to the playoffs for the first time in 18 years. And he looked good last when they beat the Steelers. The Chiefs have the best team in the NFL. Just for fun I have this as the upset of the year.

TB/NO on paper this looks like the best matchup of the weekend. You know what I like about this game? You've got 43 year old Tom Brady against 41 year old Drew Beees. Thing is both guys are still playing great and everyone knows they'll be first ballot HoF.

The Texas Baltimore Longhorn Ravens/Buffalo. Of course I'm going to watch I suppose a few people on here know I'm a ravens fan. And of course I think they'll win I've picked them to win every game this year. The Ravens turned it around in the nick of time and everyone is healthy now.

Deshaun Elliot has been in Baltimore for 3 years now and it's his first year as a starter. But it's about time he gets his first pic as a pro and tomorrow he'll get his 1st. Devin Duvernay will get his 2nd ko return td this year.

And of course there's the honorable, distinguished, sainted Justin Tucker. If Lamar Jackson is not the hero tomorrow JT will. Dyk that he's made all but 2 fgs in playoff games? He barely missed a 52 yard fg last week but later on he hit from 51. And tomorrow night he'll hit from 55 yards on the last play and the Ravens will win by 1. Hey don't laugh that's exactly what he did last month in Cleveland in a MNF game. I hope it made BM so mad.

In my case it's not a matter how right I am but how far off I am 😂

You know all this talk about JT being a saint is for laughs I assume you guys know that. However he is already the greatest kicker in NFL history look it up

But there's a downside to all this adulation. As recently as SB47 TX was tied for 2nd with SC for most players in the NFL. But the talent we've sent to the NFL in recent years has dried up considerably. Of the 8 teams playing this weekend only 3 teams that I know of have TX players.

As great as Justin is it really sucks that our best player in the NFL right now is a kicker.

Remember a few years ago before the draft when Clob said "I think Cleveland drafts Mayfield number 1 and it totally screws up everyone else's draft" ?

And then MM called me crazier than a sh!t house rat?

I still don't like Mayfield, but he has proven that he has chops.

Remember a few years ago before the draft when Clob said "I think Cleveland drafts Mayfield number 1 and it totally screws up everyone else's draft" ?

Baker goes as Cleveland’s running game goes. He has proved that when they can’t run the ball he isn’t good enough to carry the team. He’s the epitome of a bus driver QB. It also helps they have probably the best offensive line in the NFL right now as well.

Baker goes as Cleveland’s running game goes. He has proved that when they can’t run the ball he isn’t good enough to carry the team. He’s the epitome of a bus driver QB. It also helps they have probably the best offensive line in the NFL right now as well.

I'm going to disagree on this one. The best game I saw this year was a browns/ravens game on MNF. Baker had a great game throwing the ball he's finally gotten in sync with his receivers.

I'm going to disagree on this one. The best game I saw this year was a browns/ravens game on MNF. Baker had a great game throwing the ball he's finally gotten in sync with his receivers.
That’s a 1 game sample size. He has been better this year than the previous 2 but struggles when they struggle to run the ball. Only 3 of their wins in the regular season were against teams over .500.

Well not this year Ravens. When Justin has not one but 2 fgs bounce off the goalposts it's not meant to be. Well that and a 101 yard pick 6. A classic 14 point swing and the Bills won.

Where in the tackle did he hit his head? I’m not questioning his injury, I just don’t see it.

Reactions: westx
Most fb analysts college or pro are terrible but good lord Tony Romo is the worst and second worst is not even close to him. And if they ever pair TR with Chris Fowler I'm going to get a baseball bat and trash my tv. Hell I need a new one anyway 😂

Maybe I should rethink my thoughts on Mike Golic 😅

Most fb analysts college or pro are terrible but good lord Tony Romo is the worst and second worst is not even close to him. And if they ever pair TR with Chris Fowler I'm going to get a baseball bat and trash my tv. Hell I need a new one anyway 😂

Maybe I should rethink my thoughts on Mike Golic 😅
You are in the minority in not liking Romo. I love his in game analysis.

Where in the tackle did he hit his head? I’m not questioning his injury, I just don’t see it.
Yeah I’m with you I’m a chiefs fan and it doesn’t look like his head actually hit the ground. I think chiefs may of gotten screwed by the independent concussion guy there. He was shuck up on the play but sounds like he’s fine.

Yeah I’m with you I’m a chiefs fan and it doesn’t look like his head actually hit the ground. I think chiefs may of gotten screwed by the independent concussion guy there. He was shuck up on the play but sounds like he’s fine.
He was definitely not fine. With all the stuff they have found out about CTE in the last 20 years head injuries are not something you risk.

He was definitely not fine. With all the stuff they have found out about CTE in the last 20 years head injuries are not something you risk.
By the time he went to the locker room he was jogging there by himself. I agree you should be careful with head injuries but I think at times tge nfl has gone a little too far. Guys get taken out on Sunday and all the sudden they are clear for practice Tuesday sometimes. Ok well either they were fine on Sunday or they aren’t fine now.

By the time he went to the locker room he was jogging there by himself. I agree you should be careful with head injuries but I think at times tge nfl has gone a little too far. Guys get taken out on Sunday and all the sudden they are clear for practice Tuesday sometimes. Ok well either they were fine on Sunday or they aren’t fine now.
You need to read up a little more on the effects of CTE. It’s no joke. And there is no possible way to know if it was a concussion without a thorough analysis. He didn’t know where he was at when he first got up. It’s likely his adrenaline was still going once he came to and was jogging to the locker room.

Well like him or not Tom Brady is back in the championship game. This will be his 13th. And he's 43. Gotta give it up to him.

Mahomes was jelly legged as fvck. Dude could not stand up without his Oline guy holding him. Then he could barely walk for about 30 seconds. Ever hear the term "out on your feet"?
Mahomes was out on his feet.

Reactions: TX1972
The tackler hit his helmet with his own. When Mahomes got up, his knees buckled and he was clearly confused.

I remember that now see if you remember this: A couple of months before your prediction Belldozer proclaimed on this very board that Mayfield would win the Heisman, much to the chagrin of many on here, ....then, the following year I proclaimed Murray would win the Heisman the moment he threw that touchdown pass to our TE Calcaterra in the CCG, again, much to the chagrin of many on here, ......then, the following year, Belldozer proclaimed that Hurts would win the Heisman, knowing full well that Hurts had no business being discussed for the Heisman, I did it just to aggravate many on here, not reallly expecting him to finish runner up.......ahh good times indeed

ADVERTISEMENT