ADVERTISEMENT

Three cheers for the Falcons

If I'm not mistaken you can take your own food into Minute Maid as long as it fits in a certain sized zip lock bag. Now as far as the drinks go well the prices are no joke but that's a given going to a game. Cool for the Atlanta owner to lower the prices for families.

Ok found it.

Fans are now allowed to bring food and water into Minute Maid Park for Astros games. When bringing food and water to the ballpark, we ask that you follow a few guidelines:

• Minute Maid Park Water Policy:
  • Fans can bring in one (1) factory sealed, plastic water bottle per person
  • Maximum one (1) liter in size

• Minute Maid Park Food Policy:
  • Fans can bring food in a clear plastic bag
  • Maximum size is a one-gallon bag (standard Ziploc bag)

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken you can take your own food into Minute Maid as long as it fits in a certain sized zip lock bag. Now as far as the drinks go well the prices are no joke but that's a given going to a game. Cool for the Atlanta owner to lower the prices for families.

Ok found it.

Fans are now allowed to bring food and water into Minute Maid Park for Astros games. When bringing food and water to the ballpark, we ask that you follow a few guidelines:

• Minute Maid Park Water Policy:
  • Fans can bring in one (1) factory sealed, plastic water bottle per person
  • Maximum one (1) liter in size

• Minute Maid Park Food Policy:
  • Fans can bring food in a clear plastic bag
  • Maximum size is a one-gallon bag (standard Ziploc bag)
I didn't know that about the Astros, that is pretty neat. Makes it affordable for families with kids to go to games and not break the bank. Good for them.

Also like the way that the Falcons are going, but I wonder how much ticket prices went up this year?

I didn't know that about the Astros, that is pretty neat. Makes it affordable for families with kids to go to games and not break the bank. Good for them.

Also like the way that the Falcons are going, but I wonder how much ticket prices went up this year?

I've seen a father with 4 boys bring in a ziplock bag full of tacos. I was like what a father! Can't go wrong with tacos at a baseball game.

Considering they just went to the SB I'm pretty sure the season ticket prices went up. It's a business so I know the money has to be made up some where. But for the family man that doesn't have season tickets and maybe buys one here or there or possibly gets a free ticket this saving on food and drink is cool.

That's a good way for a family to save a few bucks. Especially in baseball where cheap tickets can be had on non peak days. If I need to save money, I am not going to an NFL game period. Maybe it's just being in north Texas and my only experience is with the Cowboys, but it's not worth it even if I could bring food in. There is no magic to it anymore, and tickets/parking alone is ridiculous for a family of 4 that need to save money. NFL or Cowboys games specifically are simply not worth the cost.

Reactions: ASURAM2010
ADVERTISEMENT