ADVERTISEMENT

Time Has Come Today!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Maybe we won't get Rabbit F'ed tonite!

2ltskup.jpg

Reactions: westx
I couldn't care less about college basketball. I won't be watching one minute of the tournament. The one and done rule ruined CBB for me. There is no identity for the teams anymore with the majority of the elite players only being on teams for one year. I'm glad that it's college baseball season.

Okay @BringBackRoyal, are you with in taking @FlourBluffHorn behind the woodshed for alerting us to this don't wanna watch, can't watch, well, okay, now that I know, I gotta watch mental disorder of ours.

Haha, sorry to leave you all alone to watch that mess, westx. I checked the score online a few times, but I only started watching at the TO with 59 seconds left.

Shaka avoids a losing record for the season (and for his first four years at Texas) in front of tens of people at the FEC.

Haha, sorry to leave you all alone to watch that mess, westx. I checked the score online a few times, but I only started watching at the TO with 59 seconds left.

Shaka avoids a losing record for the season (and for his first four years at Texas) in front of tens of people at the FEC.
You could have streaked naked through that place and security wouldn't have even bothered.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Nice win by the Longhorns. Beat Xavier to play the winner between Colorado/Norfolk in the Round of 8.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Basketball Misery, Vol. 35, tonight at 8pm CDT if anyone’s interested. Texas at home against Colorado.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT