ADVERTISEMENT

To my Aggie friends on here

So this delusional aggy thinks that because of the "success" that they had last year that the SEC, just because of that, decided to "knee cap" the ags? WTF is THIS guy smoking? a&m is an afterthought in the SEC and CFB. They're done absolutely nothing. Haven't come close to challenging for a SEC championship in football. No one takes them seriously. No one. Gotta chuckle at goobers like this.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
My dude, don't step in sh!t over there. They'll be all over you like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm. And they'll never let you forget that you did indeed step in sh!t.
Oh I'm just going to enjoy a little friendly banter. What the hell is up with that Aggiehawg poster talking about sips at her house on Thanksgiving and wouldnt leave etc. damn

Oh I'm just going to enjoy a little friendly banter. What the hell is up with that Aggiehawg poster talking about sips at her house on Thanksgiving and wouldnt leave etc. damn
Dang it, Bell, now I’m gonna hafta get me one a them TexAg accounts. Can’t let you have all the fun.

👍🏻… er 🤘🏻

Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belldozer1
She's actually a very nice lady. She's a retired lawyer. I get the sense that she misses it, but her trade has sold their soul and she doesn't want to be a part of that anymore.

There's decent folks all around regardless of what school they attended.

Reactions: Lampasas
My God that fan base thinks they are something being in the sec....I had to go in and read what bell stirred over there.
Right? I went over there and the amount of SEC homerism is off the charts. Since Aggsy hasn't won a football natty since before World War II, they have become totally invested in riding the coattails of Alabama and LSU. God bless you @Belldozer1 you're a better man than me. After being on that site, I need to go shower....

Right? I went over there and the amount of SEC homerism is off the charts. Since Aggsy hasn't won a football natty since before World War II, they have become totally invested in riding the coattails of Alabama and LSU. God bless you @Belldozer1 you're a better man than me. After being on that site, I need to go shower....
Well they seem to think that since it's taken them 10 years to have a good season in the SEC, that it's going to take every newcomer 10 years to have a good season in the SEC. New money acts silly like that sometimes.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Convo with one of my ag buddies today-

"This is fvcking bull sh!t. We don't want you guys. You'll ruin the conference like you did the SWC and the Big 12!"

Me-- "hey man, you're preaching at the choir. I don't want to go to the SEC either."

Ag-- "Why not? Games going to not be cupcake Kansas anymore?"

Me-- "Nah it's a lateral move for us. Its done only for money. The SEC is just greedy."

Ag-- "Lateral move? Are you kidding me? The SEC is the best conference in football. Y'all should be honored to be a part of it!"

Me-- "I thought you said you didn't want us?"

Ag-- "God damnit, fvck off dude."
God, I hope there was alcohol involved in that discourse.

ADVERTISEMENT