ADVERTISEMENT

TT > Froggies.

So Tech has QB issues. I understand their issues. What happened to the TCU that played Ohio State? They looked horrible. Did they somehow get slower? That was a weird and sloppy bad game.

Reactions: Cajun_Bevo
I didn't get to see the game but my buddy who is a TCU alum said Patterson's mom passed away this week and the funeral is today. He was expecting TCU to take the L but he wonders if maybe Patterson absence didn't contribute to lack of fire.
Condolences to Coach Patterson.
Edit: by absence I mean not being as involved in planning and practices this week.

Robinson has high grade left shoulder separation. No excuse, tech on 3rd qb. A lot of fight in them.

So Tech has QB issues. I understand their issues. What happened to the TCU that played Ohio State? They looked horrible. Did they somehow get slower? That was a weird and sloppy bad game.

Dare I say Ohio St is overated,or does the B12 have better defenses than they get credit for.

Dare I say Ohio St is overated,or does the B12 have better defenses than they get credit for.
If Tech has a better defense than Ohio State, they have improved more than any team in the history of football since week 1.

If Tech has a better defense than Ohio State, they have improved more than any team in the history of football since week 1.

I don't think Tech has a better defense than Ohio St. but I do think the B12 gets unfair criticism of it's defenses. Look at the final scores of TCU. Did they forget how to play offense or something?

TCU scored 55 vs Southern
42 against SMU
28 against Ohio St.
16 against Texas
14 against Iowa St.
14 against Tech.

This is true, but why?
Injuries, the nagging sort. Lack of confidence. This disrupts flow. Hence why I said if we stay injury free we were capable of going 9-3 this year.

Guess what? We've stayed injury free. And it looks like we are on path to get near that record.

Reactions: DHHorn
Injuries, the nagging sort. Lack of confidence. This disrupts flow. Hence why I said if we stay injury free we were capable of going 9-3 this year.

Guess what? We've stayed injury free. And it looks like we are on path to get near that record.

Wait I don't think you had us going 9-3 in the beginning of the year. Who do we lose to now?

Wait I don't think you had us going 9-3 in the beginning of the year. Who do we lose to now?
You can scroll on down to my post titled "through my eyes" if ya doubt me ;)

Prediction---

I've thought alot about this--- more so than in previous years and with previous predictions-- everybody knows you need a bounce or two to go your way to win a title. If we stay healthy and get a bounce or two--- we are a 9-3 team. However-- the likelihood of us staying healthy all year is so slim--- nobody can predict injuries so understand please--- my prediction is coming with the feeling that we won't be able to stay injury free. With that-- I think we end up 8-4 with Shane having to start a couple games and an OL injury at some point. CAVEAT---- if we stay healthy-- 9-3--- if not 8-4

Reactions: cml7374
I still love ya though Robo....... but like my grandpappy used to say "Boy, if I tell ya it's easter, better dye your fvcking eggs."
=)roll

I figured 2 losses, but I didn't expect us to beat TCU and lose to Maryland. Now I think we drop one we shouldn't, like to tech.

You know out there in the West TX high plains Ryan Gosling's twin brother may end up surprising us all this year. His team is 4/2 and WV is behind them. They have TX and OK in Lubbock. I mean when you consider how bad they've been on defense I'm stunned over how they've played so far. It looks like it will be competitive game when we go to Lubbock on 11/10.

Reactions: UTGrad87
ADVERTISEMENT