ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

Not a lot to this tweet, but I laughed quite a bit. If you saw Hurt’s last Hail Mary throw falling disastrously short, it makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: RoboCocks21
Not sure where to put this info. But, it is a tweet and it is a unbelievable revelation pre-NIL. I knew of cheating, but then there is this:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Not sure where to put this info. But, it is a tweet and it is a unbelievable revelation pre-NIL. I knew of cheating, but then there is this:

Go listen the audio. He doesn't really say this. James was just trolling with the captions in the tweet. It got me at first until I started reading in the comment section.

Reactions: westx
On other boards I commented the the FIB should check any flight this idiot was on and see if there were any bags missing. I was betting there was and this is just one example of it. Kleptomania is just another one of the mental diseases he/she/it has.

Reactions: westx
On other boards I commented the the FIB should check any flight this idiot was on and see if there were any bags missing. I was betting there was and this is just one example of it. Kleptomania is just another one of the mental diseases he/she/it has.
"FIB"
Nice, i haven't seen that before. Very appropriate.

Reactions: JustAHorn88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT