ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

How many of you guys had grandparents that ate everything fried in animal fat? My grandparents on both sides raised cattle, chickens, pigs, vegetables, and fruit. Both sides lived into their late 90s and were coherent until they died.
The proliferation of processed foods will be the death of us all.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
How many of you guys had grandparents that ate everything fried in animal fat? My grandparents on both sides raised cattle, chickens, pigs, vegetables, and fruit. Both sides lived into their late 90s and were coherent until they died.
The proliferation of processed foods will be the death of us all.
I'm in a little town in France. I walk into the patisserie. The baker there (a woman) was an absolute sweetheart. I buy some baguettes and a boll-- along with some pan du chocolate.... I ask her if I can come into the back where she makes her bread. She walks me back there and the counter looks to be covered in gold dust. I ask her what it is. She tells me that it's flour.
I ask her why her flour is gold.
She says "better yet, ask yourself why American flour is white."

I say "because we bleach it."

She says "yes, you process it, bleach it and fvck it all up. That's the reason bread in your country tastes like sh!t and all of you are going to get diabetes and die."

I'm in a little town in France. I walk into the patisserie. The baker there (a woman) was an absolute sweetheart. I buy some baguettes and a boll-- along with some pan du chocolate.... I ask her if I can come into the back where she makes her bread. She walks me back there and the counter looks to be covered in gold dust. I ask her what it is. She tells me that it's flour.
I ask her why her flour is gold.
She says "better yet, ask yourself why American flour is white."

I say "because we bleach it."

She says "yes, you process it, bleach it and fvck it all up. That's the reason bread in your country tastes like sh!t and all of you are going to get diabetes and die."
Exactly. Flour (the original stuff) is made from wheat. When was the last time you saw a white wheat field. Grandmother made her own flour from Papa’s wheat field. It didn’t look anything like the shit we buy from the grocery store….

not ganna lie...looks to me like probably some racist ass shit was said by the frat boys and young tyson whooped that ass..
Yea, I am in our dark skinned brother's corner on this one. Looks like a bunch of silver spoons thinking they want to fight without getting hit.

ADVERTISEMENT