ADVERTISEMENT

TX High School Football and Recruiting

Winners wonna win. Winners are going to go where they can play for hardware.
I can hardly wait until next year. 7-5 and we qualify for another meaningless bowl game: the Kimberly-Clark Kotex Bowl, Dominion Voting Systems Bowl, Trojan Magnum XL Classic, or the BLM/ACME Brick Bowl.
I can hardly wait to send in my donations.

Well fellas we have enjoyed more than our fair share of players from Texas. But that is y’all’s fault. We ain’t nothing special this year but we did manage another conference championship.

I betcha OU hs a full time hair Braider on staff....hell if I was playing I would be grabbing Braids to help me block and tackling...they supposed to be FB players not Movie Stars..

Don't know what happened to the "Recruiting" thread, but word is that I Ibrahim (sp), the recruit who got busted recently, is still on planning to sign on NSD2. I guess some of the charges were dropped.
It's looking good with RB Johnson, but there has been some scuttle going on with RB Wheaton.

Things are looking optimistic already with Sark.

Reactions: horn wild
Well I saw that he met with TX hs coaches today and from was reported it went well.

And I have to admit he did well in the press conference. And it looks like he is going to be proactive in ending the Mack vs Charlie and especially the Charlie vs. Tom factions and that means a lot to me.

This is what I've been taking about in regards to building a winning culture. It's good to see SS doing something about it.

Hey guys, OU has been living off Texas HS players for 70 years since Merrill Green left OU for Abilene, I think. Couldn't be successful without them. But there are so many great players your HS's turn out if you could just keep Ohio State, Alabama and LSU out Horns would be fine.

Hey guys, OU has been living off Texas HS players for 70 years since Merrill Green left OU for Abilene, I think. Couldn't be successful without them. But there are so many great players your HS's turn out if you could just keep Ohio State, Alabama and LSU out Horns would be fine.

Agreed. Texas is loaded. Even with 100 schollies we can't get them all.

What the F*^# has to happen to make the Big 12 a legitimate f’n conference? Only 2 teams have skins on the wall. We can’t hang our hat on ISU, KSU or OSU! Get better folks

Well we did go 5/0 in bowl season and OK and ISU won NY6 bowl games. Only the SEC did better so we do have that.

Today ational recruiting is the norm. OK is still pulling TX kids but they're all over the country now. Their 5* is from DC and the pulled in a 4* dl from OR.

And as I'm sure you know Bijan is from AZ as is Jake Smith. And we got a 4* receiver from FL and a 4* db from CA.

Today's recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT