ADVERTISEMENT

Tyson Fury be strokin it

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/01/15/deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-fight-masturbation/

It appears that Mr. Fury has been flogging the bishop seven times a day to keep his testosterone levels up in order to gain an advantage over Wilder in the fight.

Now boys, we all know there are two types of people out there. Those that engage in self love, and those that lie about it. Where I'm a bit confused is that I don't know if pounding Pedro keeps T levels high. I've done some reading and it appears that playing with your purple headed yogurt slinger really has no direct effect on how high your levels get. So while you're brewing up a batch of baby gravy by hand, it does release endorphins, which are good for you, but choking the chicken seven times daily just seems excessive to me--- unless you're 14. Then it's just called "Tuesday". I remember the first time mine went off. I thought I'd broke the thing.

Must I admit to how often I do to that girls pic in your avatar????

I mean..........thanks.........

If soooo...........i must quote Tommy Boy.............

Brothers don't shake hands......Brothers gotta hug!!!! =)roll

Reactions: clob94
Seven times a day? Yikes.

I'll bet Wilder hits him low a couple times. Or gets him with a knee.

That word pretty much mean almost every two hours while awake. Dude has to be in his mid 30's. You would think a guy worth 9 figures could get a little help with all that tugging. That seems very excessive even if you got a new helper every 2 hours. After a couple days of course.

ADVERTISEMENT