ADVERTISEMENT

Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty for Showing "Horns Down"

The equivalency of the "bird" and the downward horns sign is the issue. They aren't....sorry horn fan.

Yeah they are. Sorry, obsessed aggy loser.

But I will say it's not on the level of the Pooooooooor Aaaaaaaaaggggggyyyyyyyys!!! chant we did every year we beat you. Now that was proper taunting. And it made your fans cry like leaky vaginas. So it was pretty funny.

Yeah they are. Sorry, obsessed aggy loser.

But I will say it's not on the level of the Pooooooooor Aaaaaaaaaggggggyyyyyyyys!!! chant we did every year we beat you. Now that was proper taunting. And it made your fans cry like leaky vaginas. So it was pretty funny.

I fondly remember many years of poooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys!!!!!!!!!!!! echoing through DKR and on the on the streets after the games. It was glorious. After 27-25 happened at pyle, the silence was deafening. As everyone was leaving after the game and I was walking down one of the stadium ramps with a friend of mine, I said very loudly, "man, this party sure died". I got a bunch of cold stares. =)roll

I fondly remember many years of poooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys!!!!!!!!!!!! echoing through DKR and on the on the streets after the games. It was glorious. After 27-25 happened at pyle, the silence was deafening. As everyone was leaving after the game and I was walking down one of the stadium ramps with a friend of mine, I said very loudly, "man, this party sure died". I got a bunch of cold stares. =)roll

I remeber Rice games, the crowd will hollar

What comes outa of a Chinamen ass? Rice! Rice! Rice!

Hook'em

So some of your fondest memories are taunting Aggies? Obsession noted. :D
Yeah, it was fun beating you. You scared girls killed a great game.

And you're on the Longhorn board obsessively posting on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you. And calling Longhorns obsessed on said thread? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you.

Reactions: HornsUp37
First, they didn't ask me about killing the game. I think they should play. Hell...play this year...we're awful.

Second, it's an open forum. Lighten up Francis.....

Third, what good is it to converse on the interwebs with people who agree with you? What fun is that?

Did I make you cry? Am I not allowed to offer my Longhorn opinion on the Longhorn board? Thought that's what I was doing. If you don't like it, go away, Susan.

And it's 'Horns', bitter aggy hater.

The very best was doing it in their stadium.

We've beaten aggy more than they're beaten us at Pyle, but the wins were usually pretty tight in recent decades, with the chanting usually only starting up near the end. But in VY's first season, when Benson ran for a mile and a half on the wrecked crew, I think the whole Texas section in that hideous "Zone" of theirs chanted it for damn near the entire fourth quarter. The looks on the aggy faces in the rows in front of us were positively murderous. It was beautiful.

Last edited:
Horns down is taunting because it’s about Texas.

Horns up is not taunting because it’s about Texas.

What is hard to grasp about that???

Reactions: mm42
So if a sooner player does the horns down vs osu, should a taunting penalty be called? Someone watching could be offended.

BIG12 just needs to make it a rule, that horns down is always a penalty (regardless if texas is playing or not).
To make it more fun, each school should have one creative rule just for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT