ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA offers degree in African American studies

And kids want to b!tch about college debt and not getting jobs....
Waste of money. I just can’t imagine parents saving up for their kids to go to college to learn a marketable skill and finding out their kids want to major in this. If it were my kids I would tell them they are free to major in it but I’m not paying for it.

And kids want to b!tch about college debt and not getting jobs....
I bit . . .
I read the bios of the faculty and it’s no wonder liberal arts schools are centers of indoctrination. One of the professors states in her bio that she is from “Yanawana, occupied territory known as San Antonio, Texas.” So, not only will graduates not be immediately employable in any decent paying job (you could’ve worked as an associate at Target, Best Buy, or Forever 21 right out of high school - bad ROI), but they will exit the program as angry and militant people.
I wonder how many of these students are first generation college students that don’t know better and are sold a bill of goods by the colleges.

I bit . . .
I read the bios of the faculty and it’s no wonder liberal arts schools are centers of indoctrination. One of the professors states in her bio that she is from “Yanawana, occupied territory known as San Antonio, Texas.” So, not only will graduates not be immediately employable in any decent paying job (you could’ve worked as an associate at Target, Best Buy, or Forever 21 right out of high school - bad ROI), but they will exit the program as angry and militant people.
I wonder how many of these students are first generation college students that don’t know better and are sold a bill of goods by the colleges.
I saw that. I want to email her and ask "ya but who did the Yanaguana take the land from before they had it?"

So does Harvard (and has for decades). . .so what?
Average college loans are what--- 100k?

Average starting job for AA studies major is 41k. Average salary for a seasoned AA studies major is 63k.

But let's complain about not canceling student debt......

Thanks for your amazingly insightful contribution to the internet. Please post more.
I thought it was pretty fvcking insightful actually.

When 75% of Chinese kids want to be Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers etc-- and 80% of American kids want to be social media influencers, ya dude, I'd say my sh!t is insightful.

Care to contribute?

Last edited:
Another good one Clob. Only other question is do they know the value of real estate? And where can they help buy the next BLM mansion? You know, for an educational location.

Not really. Just a dead topic since only about 5 people have responded to your post from a week and a half ago. I just feel bad since you obviously have low self esteem issues. PM me if you need to talk.

Not really. Just a dead topic since only about 5 people have responded to your post from a week and a half ago. I just feel bad since you obviously have low self esteem issues. PM me if you need to talk.

It's a wonderful degree. Definitely something worth getting into decades of debt for!

Who needs a free library or free podcasts when they can pay 100k? It's about the "experience" amirite???

Your total avoidance of the topic is akin to pulling up your skirt and revealing you're a eunuch.
Your argument has no statistics, it's based in no logic, and you have no basis for backing up your hollow comments.

You're simply who you are: a clown with half a wit that self glosses as an internet white knight.

But thanks for playing, champ.

Last edited:
Your total avoidance of the topic is akin to pulling up your skirt and revealing you're a eunuch.
Your argument has no statistics, it's based in no logic, and you have no basis for backing up your hollow comments.

You're simply who you are: a clown with half a wit that self glosses as an internet white knight.

But thanks for playing, champ.
Interesting that you would reach out to me through a dead post 2 weeks later to pick a fight. I'm not avoiding the topic, I just don't think you are worth debating. To me, you're just another hypocritical meathead with a big mouth. Go back to bed, your sister's calling.

Interesting that you would reach out to me through a dead post 2 weeks later to pick a fight. I'm not avoiding the topic, I just don't think you are worth debating. To me, you're just another hypocritical meathead with a big mouth. Go back to bed, your sister's calling.
I'd avoid me too if I had a double digit IQ and a single digit sperm count. For the record, I don't have a sister, but the fact you went straight to the "incest" jokes is indicative of the environment you were raised in.
Let me guess- sneaky father or predatory uncle? Who bloodied your sheets first? After all, we revert back to what we know.

And for the third time now you've showed half of your wit and none of your intellect. Pretty sure the group gathered here has come to the general concensus that you are simply a keyboard warrior. I could plug and play a thousand cliches that suit you right down to your buster browns, but I digress-- there's no need to bully you online, enough people have blown their brains out this past year due to online bullying and I don't need your vapid ghost sending me reactionary DMs in my dreams.

Toddle off now junior. No one wants to pick a fight with you- there's no fight to be had.
You are whom you are-- and nobody wants to take that from you. Troll yourself right on back to 9.95 land and do drive by sh!t posts all day for the attention you seek.

Oh and before I go-- if I hit a nerve because you DID major in AA studies, ran up 180k in student debt, can't pay your loans and can't find a job-- well, I'm sincerely sorr--errrr not really. Fvck ye that way toward the exit.

I'd avoid me too if I had a double digit IQ and a single digit sperm count. For the record, I don't have a sister, but the fact you went straight to the "incest" jokes is indicative of the environment you were raised in.
Let me guess- sneaky father or predatory uncle? Who bloodied your sheets first? After all, we revert back to what we know.

And for the third time now you've showed half of your wit and none of your intellect. Pretty sure the group gathered here has come to the general concensus that you are simply a keyboard warrior. I could plug and play a thousand cliches that suit you right down to your buster browns, but I digress-- there's no need to bully you online, enough people have blown their brains out this past year due to online bullying and I don't need your vapid ghost sending me reactionary DMs in my dreams.

Toddle off now junior. No one wants to pick a fight with you- there's no fight to be had.
You are whom you are-- and nobody wants to take that from you. Troll yourself right on back to 9.95 land and do drive by sh!t posts all day for the attention you seek.

Oh and before I go-- if I hit a nerve because you DID major in AA studies, ran up 180k in student debt, can't pay your loans and can't find a job-- well, I'm sincerely sorr--errrr not really. Fvck ye that way toward the exit.
No one really cares about your obviously chromosome deficient family tree, but since you were such a simpleton to be so easily drawn offsides by that reference, this board wonders if you may have been one of those latchkey kids that breastfed will into their teens, thus explaining your rather fragile psyche.

BTW, thanks for thinking of me this morning, and recycling a post from 2 weeks ago to inflate your post count, not to mention calling me a name from the get-go. It doesn't really surprise me that you have this much free time since you're likely on some type of government assistance, while sitting in your parent's basement typing away watching cartoons.

I'm now done with this subject for two reasons, one, you bore the sh*t out of me, and two, I'm sure you're about to run to your daddy MM to get me banned for being so mean to you like you did last time. However, there's no doubt you'll be reaching out to some GED achieving family member to pen you your usual passive-aggressive response that I will not be replying to.

Have a great night, and Hook'em!

Last edited:
No one really cares about your obviously chromosome deficient family tree, but since you were such a simpleton to be so easily drawn offsides by that reference, this board wonders if you may have been one of those latchkey kids that breastfed will into their teens, thus explaining your rather fragile psyche.

BTW, thanks for thinking of me this morning, and recycling a post from 2 weeks ago to inflate your post count, not to mention calling me a name from the get-go. It doesn't really surprise me that you have this much free time since you're likely on some type of government assistance, while sitting in your parent's basement typing away watching cartoons.

I'm now done with this subject for two reasons, one, you bore the sh*t out of me, and two, I'm sure you're about to run to your daddy MM to get me banned for being so mean to you like you did last time. However, there's no doubt you'll be reaching out to some GED achieving family member to pen you your usual passive-aggressive response that I will not be replying to.

clob can hold his own. He doesn't need anyone to fight his battles for him. It's a good thing for you that you're able to hide behind your keyboard and flap your gums. Trust me, it wouldn't go well for you if you ran your mouth in clob's presence. Now run along back to your hole on the pay board like a good boy. You've been owned and should quit while you're behind. 🤣

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

2 things--

1. No, I will not go to the prom with you, so stop DMing me and asking.
2. You've yet to make an argument extolling the merit of an AA studies degree and the need to bankrupt oneself in order to achieve one.
That's the origin of this thread. You seem to continue to sashay right by that topic- choosing instead to fly your white knighted virtue flag from the safety of your preferred pronoun carbon neutral jackshack.
I can assure you, were you to actually ENGAGE with regard to the topic, you'd quickly find your head caved in. But you won't. Because you know you can't win. Because you have no argument, and therefore by proxy, no merit.

Now, if you indeed choose to engage in discussion regarding said topic, I promise, I will at least consider taking you to your prom. But we go Dutch, your dad springs for the Limo, you get one dance with me, and no necking.

On an aside- count how many times you've actually shed blood for this University. Lemme know.

ADVERTISEMENT