ADVERTISEMENT

Verbal exchange between Sam and murray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

westx

Dec 6, 2009
Does anybody know anything about this. Did it really happen? Supposedly happened after the game. I didn’t record the game so, I can’t review.

Sam went up to him after the game to shake his hand but he put his finger in Sam’s chest. I can’t wait for somebody to knock that midget the f*%k out!!

Anybody see Tom Herman's post game locker room speech to the team? Highlight of the speech, "newsflash, those f***ckers gotta get on a bus and go back to Norman Oklahoma", with a gross face when he said Norman. Lol. Respect restored, Mr. Herman!

Btw sorry, but I stumbled across it on YouTube, and now I can't find it when I want to post it here. It was an ESPN video if anybody wants to look for it.

Anybody see Tom Herman's post game locker room speech to the team? Highlight of the speech, "newsflash, those f***ckers gotta get on a bus and go back to Norman Oklahoma", with a gross face when he said Norman. Lol. Respect restored, Mr. Herman!

Btw sorry, but I stumbled across it on YouTube, and now I can't find it when I want to post it here. It was an ESPN video if anybody wants to look for it.
It’s not posted for viewing anymore

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Murray has zero class...

Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger had similar praise for Murray, and sought him out after the game. It didn’t seem like the most friendly exchange and Murray declined comment when asked about it.

Said Ehlinger: “I was just going to congratulate him on a great game.”

For Murray, though, Saturday stung. He’s not used to losing. He knows he only has one chance to make his mark in the college game with a professional baseball career with the Oakland Athletics awaiting him.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star...-12/university-of-texas/article219616695.html

The one eye black sticker speaks volumes. But the little dude can freaking play.

I think he was trying to copy
lisa-left-eye-lopes2.png

His dad, Kevin is even worse. Its obvious where Kyler gets his arrogance and diva-ness from.

I'm one of the older guys on here and I'm sure most of us remember his dad Kevin Murray. He was a qb for the cow college in the Jackie Sherrill era. He won a couple of SWC titles for them but recruiting him got the cow college on probation. I said yesterday that even to his teammates dealing with him was hard. He would have a fit if a coach yelled at him. He taunted the other team constantly even took cheap shots when the zebras weren't looking. Which brings me to Kyler. Lincoln Riley said earlier in the week that Kyler was a cutthroat competitor just like his dad. So let him act like he did cause I know it's killing him and I like that.

Coaches & players gotta be careful what they say, especially when they may have to play OU (or WV) again soon.

They need to keep some tricks up their sleeve, too.

I'm one of the older guys on here and I'm sure most of us remember his dad Kevin Murray. He was a qb for the cow college in the Jackie Sherrill era. He won a couple of SWC titles for them but recruiting him got the cow college on probation. I said yesterday that even to his teammates dealing with him was hard. He would have a fit if a coach yelled at him. He taunted the other team constantly even took cheap shots when the zebras weren't looking. Which brings me to Kyler. Lincoln Riley said earlier in the week that Kyler was a cutthroat competitor just like his dad. So let him act like he did cause I know it's killing him and I like that.

Got his ass in trouble with the Law too

Hook\em

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT