ADVERTISEMENT

Very cool!!

Doesn't matter who it is or why. If someone is in the school trying to shoot people, I want as many of the good guys as possible armed. And hopefully they won't just invite "nationalists" in the building.

Yeah I have been at 2 schools that have done this-- it's for emergency response times where I've been. Because the school is a little removed from a metropolitan area.

Without researching it again, I believe that year round many more female school teachers are killed at work by x husbands and boyfriends. Perhaps allowing firearms by employees could reduce this number. 20 hours of class and range time seems way too much. The carry permit course should be plenty.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Check out Paige Van Zant at the shooting range. If you don't know who she is then it means you're a homosexual.

I gotta admit I'd never heard of her. I don't follow mma, so there's that. Now, on the other hand, at 55 years of age, nothings changed since I was 6, 7, 8 years of age. I wanna bang half the chicks I see. First thing I think when I see a woman. Size em up my man. Good times bad times. Been my downfall though as I aint been settled down since my divorce 20 years ago. Life is still good though. I've got it good with my business, soon to be business (fishing) and chasing women. I've requested a picture of that smile on my face while in my deathbed to be shared with all family and friends. Can't say though if it'll be a woman or the fishing that kills me.😁

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Check out Paige Van Zant at the shooting range. If you don't know who she is then it means you're a homosexual.

"She"? Wow, Drtx, how on earth do you know Paige is a she? Are you a biologist or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn last night? ;)

"She"? Wow, Drtx, how on earth do you know Paige is a she? Are you a biologist or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn last night? ;)
Let me correct myself…this is a person who identifies as an incredibly sexy woman named Paige Van Zant. Thank you Mr Pronoun Enforcer!

• Haha
Reactions: westx
Let me correct myself…this is a person who identifies as an incredibly sexy woman named Paige Van Zant. Thank you Mr Pronoun Enforcer!
Ok, I looked her up. Definitely a half nelson doggy style session. She is pretty. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT