ADVERTISEMENT

Very interesting story on DGB and Norvell

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can suck it Bomb. Let me guess, instead of being a man here, you are going to request more proof and pull your usual shenanigans."

You posted an article from November 3rd. You are so bad at this. You want to know how outdated that article is, it has Shawn Oakman projected as the #6 pick. Shawn Oakmen didn't even enter the draft. Do you think I just randomly asked for a recent article?

Belldouche, just admit DGB isn't being projected as a "top 15" pick like you stated.

This post was edited on 2/19 12:47 AM by utisdabomb12

"Then he spends a minute on google and can't find any drafts mocking DGB as early as he claims and he actually admits he is wrong. Then hours later he turns tail after he finds some mock draft from November 3 of 2014. Freaking NOVEMBER 3rd of 2014 that mocked DGB as a first rounder. You know, back before we even knew what underclassmen were even considering declaring. It doesn't even have the order of the teams anywhere near correct. And now he is bragging. This is hilarious."

laugh.r191677.gif
That article has Shawn Oakman projected in the first round who didn't even declare. Belldouche is so bad at this. The funniest thing is he probably spent hours trying to find a recent article, and that's all he could come up with. Man this is hilarious. He found one outlier that made his draft prediction from 1946, and somehow Belldouche is exited. There's a reason why I asked him for 1) A recent article and 2) Multiple sources that have projected DGB in the top 15.

This post was edited on 2/19 12:50 AM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 2/19 12:52 AM by utisdabomb12

Here's the most embarrassing thing for Belldouche. The source he cited was Rob Rang, writer for CBS Sports. In his most recent Mock Draft he has DGB #26 in the draft. I provided a link for you Belldouche, that isn't outdated.

roll.r191677.gif
Belldouche's own source doesn't even have DGB going in the "top 15".

Link

Bomb you are a true piece of trash. I provided a link and you crawfished just as predicted. You have absolutely no integrity and everyone on this board sees you as a chump just as you are. There is no saving face for you here. You attempted to move the goalposts twice here and got punked both times . You look pathetic.

Hey JSTO I was on my iPhone yesterday and wasn't able to post the article just strung you out a little. I literally spent 5 minutes making bomb look like an absolute chump. I can just imagine the mental twerking going on in his head. "Uh oh shit, uh how do I move the goal posts again? Uh I'll tell him that wasn't a recent enough article , yeah" what a chump indeed. Haha

"Bomb you are a true piece of trash. I provided a link and you crawfished just as predicted. You have absolutely no integrity and everyone on this board sees you as a chump just as you are. There is no saving face for you here. You attempted to move the goalposts twice here and got punked both times . You look pathetic."

laugh.r191677.gif
You are so bad at this Belldouche, you are embarrassing yourself. You posted an article from last November. LMAO, the source you posted recently released another a mock draft on the 16th of this month that has DGB at #26.

That's like me finding an article from November that said Braxton Miller will transfer to Oregon. It must be true now, huh?

You have failed miserably Belldouche. You still haven't posted a single recent source that has DGB going in the top 16. The only source you posted, currently has DGB going #26.

Even JSTO called you out above.

This post was edited on 2/19 7:48 AM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 2/19 7:49 AM by utisdabomb12

"Hey JSTO I was on my iPhone yesterday and wasn't able to post the article just strung you out a little. I literally spent 5 minutes making bomb look like an absolute chump. I can just imagine the mental twerking going on in his head. "Uh oh shit, uh how do I move the goal posts again? Uh I'll tell him that wasn't a recent enough article , yeah" what a chump indeed. Haha"

laugh.r191677.gif
"Mental twerking" from the guy that probably spent hours trying to find an article that DGB would be drafted in the top 16. The funniest thing is you still don't have a single recent source that says he will be drafted in the top 16. Your source above has DGB projected at #26 in the draft.

I posted this link for Belldouche so he can learn some high school level information. The title of the article is "Evaluating Sources: Overview."

This was pretty interesting from the article, "How timely is the source? Is the source twenty years out of date? Some information becomes dated when new research is available,"

This post was edited on 2/19 8:00 AM by utisdabomb12

Link

actually JSTO...I was reading the list that Belldozer posted and Brown wasnt listed in the first round. I did not know that the list was from November....wayyyyy before M Brown had declared for the draft.

"actually JSTO...I was reading the list that Belldozer posted and Brown wasnt listed in the first round. I did not know that the list was from November."

Somehow Belldouche thinks the article is relevant. Heck, even the author of the article has changed his mock draft order.

Originally posted by jsto60:

Originally posted by BillyRay:

Originally posted by bubba2023:
OU felt like they needed to part ways with Norvell whether or not that was correct will be seen. It could just be a case where a change in scenery does a lot of good for both sides, but the fact that Norvell might mean 1 year of DGB or not shouldn't affect that decision. It seems like the argument is that OU is stupid for letting Norvell go because it cost them DGB, which is ridiculous even if it's true.

You don't keep a coach that you feel can't get it done just for 1 year of DGB.

If Chambers for some reason had this kind of influence over Malcom Brown and retaining him meant Brown would stay for his SR season, I would hope Strong would still have fired him, and Brown is more of a known college commodity than DGB.
This sums it up pretty damn good right here.

And not many OU fans bashed UT for the hire, but most OU fans certainly were in favor of Norvell being fired from OU.

So this article was a direct response to that kind of talk. Now this is all just chatter out of DGBs mouth. Maybe if Norvell stays, he still goes when the dangling of a top round pick comes in to his life. But by his own words, he valued Norvell that much, that he would have stayed. That is interesting info. And good news to speak of on the recent UT WR coach hire. But of course, predictably, Okie fan is here trying to make some garbage up and ignore DGBs own words and find some way to spin this whole topic.
Where is the direct quote from DGB stating this? It's one guy referring to anonymous sources:

At least, that's how NFL Network's Albert Breer tells it. In a story about what he calls the player with "more to lose - or gain" than any at this week's NFL Combine, Breer details, through anonymous NFL sources who evaluated DGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT