ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Young not done with the NFL yet

Hey Jerry Jones,you have an aging QB with a bad back in Romo.How many games are you going to win with Brandon Weeden?I know at least Vince will keep your stands full.Vince behind that line would be interesting to watch.

I'd like to see how a younger Vince would do in the NFL today with teams implementing more spread concepts and zone read from the gun. I think coaches today would use his talents a lot better than they did 10 years ago. Game has changed a lot since then.

Hey you gotta give the guy a lot of credit for trying again. I hope a team is willing to give him an opportunity

I think Vince's biggest problem is that he has trouble mastering NFL playbooks. I don't think he has a shot at an NFL job.

I would love to see Vince get some NFL respect again.

Not sure if it was playbook or emotional control under frustrating circumstance. If the latter, he has matured beyond the common BS of saying he has matured. IOW, Vince is not the same guy who blew up repeatedly until the Titans cut him...regardless of the winning record.

Just watch the guy on LHN. Vince may or may not have the physical skills these days, but he could very well be a quantum leap beyond many guys currently on rosters. Like the backup who just signed with the Browns?

Hook'em Vince. Do it, man.

Seems like once a guy is out of the league a certain amount of years that nobody wants to touch them. I thought Vince looked pretty good in a Green Bay exhibition last season or prior. The problem is you have to tweak your offense around Vince's strengths and no team wants to deal with that for a 2nd or 3rd string QB.

Does anyone have a list of who was all invited to the veteran combine? If so I wonder if Sergio Kindle will receive an invite or is he through with football?

Been wondering about Sergio myself. Shame what happened to him. Dude was a straight up beast. Would've been a great one in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT