ADVERTISEMENT

VT player not eligible for portal

Man that is a mess. That is so unfortunate........
It is and that’s the kind of thing that you don’t just get over it and forget about it if you’re that fb player. That will haunt him the rest of his life. And then the whole murder thing on top of that. Reading that article, the fb player appeared to have so much rage he just lost it on the guy

sfEDE99.png

What's disturbing is that some of his teammates showed in support for his hearing "knowing" he crushed the tranny's face killing him. Is this one of the hokies recruiting perks? And god dam, the court let him off with 75k bond? I in no way defend the morbid people this country seems to promote and glorify these days(lgbqta yada yada yada), but the guy smashed his face killing him. If he wasn't aware enough to know that was a man he hammered his tubesteak down the throat, he is not intelligent enough to walk amongst the civilized. Jmho. 😁 I say let him bake.

What's disturbing is that some of his teammates showed in support for his hearing "knowing" he crushed the tranny's face killing him. Is this one of the hokies recruiting perks? And god dam, the court let him off with 75k bond? I in no way defend the morbid people this country seems to promote and glorify these days(lgbqta yada yada yada), but the guy smashed his face killing him. If he wasn't aware enough to know that was a man he hammered his tubesteak down the throat, he is not intelligent enough to walk amongst the civilized. Jmho. 😁 I say let him bake.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice you get killed?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
He musta liked it the first time. He went back for a second round. Found out the bitch had balls. Pathetic mother****er.
I’m assuming alcohol or drugs may have played a role in this at some point that made him not as aware of things as he should have been.

I’m assuming alcohol or drugs may have played a role in this at some point that made him not as aware of things as he should have been.
I doubt the grub has the need for dope for his behavior. It's built in his dna. But, more to the point, Etute is a menace our society has fought for and made excuses for a couple of centuries while innocent civilized people keep getting a raw deal. Sleepy's policies are only exasperating the problem

On the other hand, could this be a message to the trannies? Don't entice horny football players? Just a thought.

ADVERTISEMENT