ADVERTISEMENT

Warren should have had last carry inside of 3 yd line ! Great call Coach!

It maybe that warren does not hit hole very fast if there is one.once he gets going he is a load to bring dowm.It seemed the o-line could pass block and not much in the running game.Conner leaving the game hurt the line.

Drink To it going to overtime is not the goal , winning is . Doubt you would use that language to my face internet big guy.

Last edited:
The progress on defense was awesome. Sam did best in the 4th quarter and OT. Colin did great. Otherwise, the offense was a sh!t show and the punt & punt return teams made bone headed plays.

Reactions: cwillfromdatx
Drink To it going to overtime is not the goal , winning is . Doubt you would use that language to my face internet big guy.

Oh its just a phrase, not a threat. Lighten up. Youve never used that before? Im not challenging you to a pistol duel.

And virtually everyone was picking USC to smoke Texas. The goal is to win but if you tell me you went into this game thinking we would be up 3 in the last minute and then come back to tie it in overtime, with a true frosh QB and Connor Williams out for most of the 2nd half, Id say youre a liar.

And no thats not fighting words so chill.

This coaching staff doesn't seem to want to use Warren in this offense and I think that's because he doesn't fit their definition of what they think a RB should be.

This is very troubling as they can't see outside of their proverbial box. Warren could have been the difference between a win and a loss against USC and they stuck with Porter.

This is beyond infuriating. If this coaching staff can't see who our best players are then we're in trouble. We've got a RB averaging 9 yds a carry and the coaching staff is playing the guy averaging 2 yds a carry.

This coaching staff doesn't seem to want to use Warren in this offense and I think that's because he doesn't fit their definition of what they think a RB should be.

This is very troubling as they can't see outside of their proverbial box. Warren could have been the difference between a win and a loss against USC and they stuck with Porter.

This is beyond infuriating. If this coaching staff can't see who our best players are then we're in trouble. We've got a RB averaging 9 yds a carry and the coaching staff is playing the guy averaging 2 yds a carry.
I am convinced that Warren has some attitude or is lazy in practice. Otherwise, it makes no sense not to use him. Baffling, frustrating... Warren would have made the play that our freshman QB allowed a strip of the ball.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Everyone is upset about Warren not getting touches. I'm more pissed that we didn't see Carter or Young get a shot. They fit the offense better than the other 2 anyway

Warren averaged 4 yds/play against a stacked D. He was fine. We just didn't use him so that's on Herman. I'm tired of learning. It's time to win.

If Sam protects the ball better it doesn't matter anyway. We don't know what would have happened if Warren ran it instead so speculating is stupid.

Reactions: DHHorn
Oh its just a phrase, not a threat. Lighten up. Youve never used that before? Im not challenging you to a pistol duel.

And virtually everyone was picking USC to smoke Texas. The goal is to win but if you tell me you went into this game thinking we would be up 3 in the last minute and then come back to tie it in overtime, with a true frosh QB and Connor Williams out for most of the 2nd half, Id say youre a liar.

And no thats not fighting words so chill.
Pistols at dawn or gtfo! =)roll

More brilliant play calling nice job!!

I thought they would get rolled by 50. I am favorably impressed by the game against USC

I don't know what happened playing Maryland, but anyone that says they have seen no improvement since Herman and Orlando came ain't looking.

I watched the Freshman QB mostly look like a Freshman the first half but seem to make a big jump forward in the late 3rd and 4th Quarter. If I was Coach , he won the Starter position.

The D played lights out and cut a fifty point scorer by half, which put a stuttering Offense in contention.

If I were Coach, I would have a serious talk with the Center (who has made a career of bad snapping decisions) about what is going to happen if there ever is another ball bounced off the QB while he is not looking.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
TFB reports that Herman ate the ass right out of two offensive coaches after the game. I wonder what that was about?......

Warren has done something to piss off the coaches. Regardless Warren isn't going to win whatever power struggle he's in, so I would expect more of the same.

Warren has done something to piss off the coaches. Regardless Warren isn't going to win whatever power struggle he's in, so I would expect more of the same.

I'm not sure what the coaches are doing I can only trust that they're making the correct decisions. I did read he could've had a lacerated eye though but I think that's speculation. I'm sure that question will be asked today during the press conference.

Sure seems that way. I know this, on 2nd and short yardage, I am going to give a Jr. 255 lb RB that has shown he can move a pile have at least a chance at it before I put it in a true freshman QB's hands.

attack by someone saying we are not allowed to have an opinion in 3...2...1..

Last edited:
Reactions: EyesOnTexas
TFB reports that Herman ate the ass right out of two offensive coaches after the game. I wonder what that was about?......
I'm guessing
OL coach
and
TE or RB coach

Play calling was also suspect, but I'm sure he had a limited play book with the true freshman QB. So I'll give the OC a pass.

Doesn't matter now just another L! Hindsight and moral victories get old! Let's hope lessons learned.

More brilliant play calling nice job!!

I thought they would get rolled by 50. I am favorably impressed by the game against USC

I don't know what happened playing Maryland, but anyone that says they have seen no improvement since Herman and Orlando came ain't looking.

I watched the Freshman QB mostly look like a Freshman the first half but seem to make a big jump forward in the late 3rd and 4th Quarter. If I was Coach , he won the Starter position.

The D played lights out and cut a fifty point scorer by half, which put a stuttering Offense in contention.

If I were Coach, I would have a serious talk with the Center (who has made a career of bad snapping decisions) about what is going to happen if there ever is another ball bounced off the QB while he is not looking.
Keep sipping that orange kool aid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT