ADVERTISEMENT

Watch for this

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
I hate starting a new thread on this but I want you guys to watch for something in the next couple of weeks. There will be articles talking about how good we are on offense and what not, and then someone will print an article after practices become off limits to everybody that says "hey, the defense was just kicking the offense all over the field the last two days....."

Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

I hate starting a new thread on this but I want you guys to watch for something in the next couple of weeks. There will be articles talking about how good we are on offense and what not, and then someone will print an article after practices become off limits to everybody that says "hey, the defense was just kicking the offense all over the field the last two days....."

Roger that....

__efe6c6130e36065b5af7740b55fb889a_width-600.jpeg

Fvcking sports illustrated. Now they went and done it. Sheeeeeeeet!

Hey, Jake Fromm's name is mentioned on the cover that's the real jinx. I'm starting to wonder if he really is as good as the media says he is. We'll see.

We have 3 weeks to keep this up. I'm still drinking the Kool Aid and doing it from a 64 Oz Big Gulp cup. We aren't winning a national title, not this year, but This team is good and we have what amounts to a 4 game schedule. LSU, blOwU twice, and one game against one team that will sneak up on us. I have no idea who the team is, but it's out there. I think we go 3-1 in those games.

I don't know where we sit with our linebackers or corners, but I know we have lots of young talent that can play the game.

Trust this staff, they have proven to me they can develop talent. This isn't the days of mack Brown or John Mackovic where we either recruited great talent or we got beat, our coaches actually know how to develop talent and since we have had two top 3 recruiting classes they know how to find it as well.

Tell me again how we have no chance to beat Georgia.

Did a flyby of this board today. This is why I pay $9.95 per month...not to read things like this...

Did a flyby of this board today. This is why I pay $9.95 per month...not to read things like this...
No kidding. Who would want to read anything from anybody who had accurately predicted our regular season record for five straight years. Makes total sense.

Ah the Oracle of the Comal has spoken... lighten up... it was an innocent needling..

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
No victim here pard, just sarcasm vs. sarcasm...

Herman said they'll play some 1-2-8 this season.

I believe ISU did it some last year.

ADVERTISEMENT