ADVERTISEMENT

We are not a new program

easttx903

Sep 16, 2017
You are a new coaching staff to the 3rd winningest program in college football history. un**** yourself.

We are somewhat removed from having a winning culture. 11 years ago is almost 3 full recruiting classes gone by. I am 54 now, thus I was in my early 40s the last time we were relevant. Sark/Flood/Kwiatowski and the team's captains will need to bring some major attitude and rage game in and game out and for 4 full quarters for the rest of the season. That would be only a start.

My apologies and no offense to anybody on here, but since Mack/Colt left, Texas fans (including me) walk and talk with a swagger not consistent in the way the facts present themselves:

images

We are somewhat removed from having a winning culture. 11 years ago is almost 3 full recruiting classes gone by. I am 54 now, thus I was in my early 40s the last time we were relevant. Sark/Flood/Kwiatowski and the team's captains will need to bring some major attitude and rage game in and game out and for 4 full quarters for the rest of the season. That would be only a start.

My apologies and no offense to anybody on here, but since Mack/Colt left, Texas fans (including me) walk and talk with a swagger not consistent in the way the facts present themselves:

images
Texas has no reason to be cocky at this point. Focus on improving each week and maybe we'll eventually get back there.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT