ADVERTISEMENT

We got lucky in Morgantown

Agent.0range

Nov 20, 2017
It was luck that their QB got hurt. But nobody wants to say it. But I will. If WV had their QB it would have been a different story. Oh and that turnover by WV by the goal line was another gift. I guess it was about time we had a lucky break.
Just my 2 cents.

It was luck that their QB got hurt. But nobody wants to say it. But I will. If WV had their QB it would have been a different story. Oh and that turnover by WV by the goal line was another gift. I guess it was about time we had a lucky break.
Just my 2 cents.

I guess all the injuries we've had throughout the year don't count?

Reactions: westx
Just my 2 cents.
Lenny is that you? Get stiffed on a blow job last night?

Reactions: clob94
Just my 2 cents.
That's how football go, bro. Texas has been violent versus QB's this year! We've also been unlucky padner! OL injuries ring a bell, QB Concussion ring a bell, etc...

Luck, as DKR said, is where opportunity meets preparation. Give the team some credit, they played ball control offense, descent defense. A healthy WV QB may have accounted for 14 more points. A fully healthy Texas team may have accounted for another 14 points. So all things equal Texas won.

You would have scored 40 on Bama?...when you scored 16 on OU and 13 on Nebraska...

Interesting.

It was a 3 point game with 3 minutes to play in the 4th quarter. Gilbert is sacked and fumbles the ball and its returned for a TD and then Bama scores for a late TD when the game was over to pad the stats.

Did you watch that game? Bama was shut down by the defense all game long. Malcolm Williams drops a TD pass that would have had Texas leading at halftime and Gilbert tries an ill advised shovel pass before the half that leads to a Bama TD.

The point is that with a true freshmen who only had about 5 snaps all season it was a 3 point game late.

Dont tell me things wouldnt have been different with the all time winniest QB and 2 time Heisman runner up at the helm.

Point is we will never know. Just like with WVU when the QB goes down its part of the game.

You would have scored 40 on Bama?...when you scored 16 on OU and 13 on Nebraska...

Interesting.

Not interesting...tragic!....10-0 ball on the Bama 10 or so when Colt went down.....Texas might have gotten 40 by half time.....who gives a shit about OU and Nebraska?

Reactions: freeper
It was a 3 point game with 3 minutes to play in the 4th quarter. Gilbert is sacked and fumbles the ball and its returned for a TD and then Bama scores for a late TD when the game was over to pad the stats.

Did you watch that game? Bama was shut down by the defense all game long. Malcolm Williams drops a TD pass that would have had Texas leading at halftime and Gilbert tries an ill advised shovel pass before the half that leads to a Bama TD.

The point is that with a true freshmen who only had about 5 snaps all season it was a 3 point game late.

Dont tell me things wouldnt have been different with the all time winniest QB and 2 time Heisman runner up at the helm.

Point is we will never know. Just like with WVU when the QB goes down its part of the game.
Forgive the Sooner with Stoops cock hangin' out of his mouth...He cant help himself.

ADVERTISEMENT