ADVERTISEMENT

Week 15. Playoff picks.

ball911

Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
@sotexbud @RLong68 and any others that may care...

Hit for net 17.5 units last week. The only difference from what I published was a late big play on LSU. Here is what I have done this week...pretty tough games and so light plays so far.

Friday
Utah-6’ @Santa Clara Oreg.

Saturday
OU-9 v(Dallas) Bay
App St -6 v Louisiana
FAU -7’ v UAB
LSU-6’ v(Atlanta) UGA
Ohio St.-16’ @[Indy] Wisc

Ohio st Rick rolls wisc.
LSU out scores Georgia
Yeah, I am not as impressed with Georgia as the national media apparently is. My eyes say Utah is the 4th best team....they have a big boy D and an athletic QB that can generate enough O.

ball, where have I seen you before? Did you used to post on one of the sports betting sites a few years ago?
Probably “40 Acres” area of this site. I was a paying member for years. Before that I was on Hornfans (think that’s what it was called). And before that, and now we really getting dated, the 365 site.

Probably “40 Acres” area of this site. I was a paying member for years. Before that I was on Hornfans (think that’s what it was called). And before that, and now we really getting dated, the 365 site.

Pretty sure that it was hornfans.com

I remember those days with Katie. What a b*tch she was/is. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ball911
I'm more or less following the oddsmakers this weekend.

Friday night
Utah 28 OR 21

Saturday
LSU 35 GA 28
Clemson 52 VA 14
tOSU 45 WI 10
OK 38 Baylor 28

Now that Luke Fickell realizes his pal Mike Bohn isn't bringing him from Cincy to LA to be hc at SC this shouldn't. be close
Memphis 42
Cincinnati 28

Last edited:
Baylor 41, OU 0. BU lets off the gas pedal in the 2nd half for a final of 41 - 17.

I'm more or less following the oddsmakers this weekend.

Friday night
Utah 28 OR 21

Saturday
LSU 35 GA 28
Clemson 52 VA 14
tOSU 45 WI 10
OK 38 Baylor 28

Now that Luke Fickell realizes his pal Mike Bohn isn't bringing from Cincy to LA to be hc at SC this shouldn't. be close
Memphis 42
Cincinnati 28
I had Cincy last week for a W. But this is a weird spot with Cincy going back to Mem again. I haven’t been able to figure out what that means yet.

I think OU is gonna roll.... they mentally have Baylor now after that comeback on the road.... and Lamb will play in this game.

Baylor says ya lost ya money Sucker!

images.jpg

Reactions: diadevic
Baylor 41, OU 0. BU lets off the gas pedal in the 2nd half for a final of 41 - 17.

Diadevic alhough I really want Baylor to win I have my doubts.

Maybe Baylor will play with a chip on their shoulder and make the critics eat their words. Maybe they'll play loose knowing that most people aren't expecting much from them and surprise everybody.

I had Cincy last week for a W. But this is a weird spot with Cincy going back to Mem again. I haven’t been able to figure out what that means yet.

It means Memphis is the better team. There's a lot at stake. As you know the winner is the at large team probably the Cotton Bowl.

It means Memphis is the better team. There's a lot at stake. As you know the winner is the at large team probably the Cotton Bowl.
So you believe that last week Memphis wasn’t giving their best effort? What about Cincy? It seems to me that both teams were in the same place last week. And will be again this week. I watched the game, but it wasn’t clear to me that Memphis was vastly superior.

For OR to win Justin Herbert has to be given time to throw he's not the same if he has any kind of pressure on him. That's not going to happen for him against Utah's defense.

It's not Clemson's fault that the ACC sucks. They're still of the top 3 teams in the country. I think they're biding their time till the playoffs.

I can't bare the thought of 2 SEC teams in the playoffs. I've never pulled for LSU in my life but I will on Saturday. With Joe Darrow LSU is capable of winning in a shootout they've proven that this year.

tOSU is a monster and they're going to roll in Indianapolis.

There isn't much left to say about Baylor/OK

So you believe that last week Memphis wasn’t giving their best effort? What about Cincy? It seems to me that both teams were in the same place last week. And will be again this week.

Oh I do think Memphis was giving their best effort and will do so again on Saturday. They have a better team than Cincinnati.

Oh I do think Memphis was giving their brat best effort and will do so again on Saturday. They have a better team than Cincinnati.
They are definitely faster, and they are playing at home. Cincy is the stronger, more physical team. I will watching that line...if it crosses 10, I may consider Cincy.

You have to go with Clemson, no? I really don’t yet, but it seems that all the motivation is on the Clemson side. And you know they can blow them out if they want to. Still, that’s a bunch of points this type of game.

agree @ball911 all I keep reverting back to is being 22 point underdogs to Nebraska in 1996 Big 12 Championship game. That's a ton of points against a very good coach.

I would love that and will be pulling for BU, but I just don't see it. BU may have let off of the gas, but what happen to their D? If either, the offense or the defense had any kind of a 2nd half, BU would have won. BU defense allowed 24 points in 2nd half, while the offense was shut out. From the cheap seat view, I think ou wants to prove the 1st game was a fluke, even though they won and also, that they belong in the CFP.

I would love that and will be pulling for BU, but I just don't see it. BU may have let off of the gas, but what happen to their D? If either, the offense or the defense had any kind of a 2nd half, BU would have won. BU defense allowed 24 points in 2nd half, while the offense was shut out. From the cheap seat view, I think ou wants to prove the 1st game was a fluke, even though they won and also, that they belong in the CFP.
Baylor will be wound up tighter than an 8 day clock and pressing knowing that if they don't get 3 or 4 turnovers they have no chance. I am expecting a 20+ Sooner win

Oregon rolling Utes as we speak. Maybe things change 2nd half, but right now Oregon looks to be better team.

Baylor will be wound up tighter than an 8 day clock and pressing knowing that if they don't get 3 or 4 turnovers they have no chance. I am expecting a 20+ Sooner win
Seems a little much. But, I think ou wins and goes to CFP.

Big time respects for the Baylor program, man. The university making changes and doing everything it took to recover from the scandal along with hiring a quality coach in Rhule and what he has done in only 3 years to overcome the loss in recruits, transfers and coaching overhaul is as impressive as anything I have seen in all of college football.

ADVERTISEMENT