ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the TX Longhorns Keilan Robinson

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
4* rb from Washington DC 5'9" 191 lbs. Xfr from AL obviously wants to get back with his oc. That's right you come to TX and sign our players well just take them back thru the xfr portal so there.

If he's really good that'll give us 3 outstanding rb's. Wonder where that leaves Jonathan Brooks.

Welcome to the 40 acres Keilan. And being from DC you'll enjoy a hip town like Austin. Beats the he** out of Tuscaloosa nc's and all coach Sarkisian said so himself.

Reactions: westx
4* rb from Washington DC 5'9" 191 lbs. Xfr from AL obviously wants to get back with his oc. That's right you come to TX and sign our players well just take them back thru the xfr portal so there.

If he's really good that'll give us 3 outstanding rb's. Wonder where that leaves Jonathan Brooks.

Welcome to the 40 acres Keilan. And being from DC you'll enjoy a hip town like Austin. Beats the he** out of Tuscaloosa nc's and all coach Sarkisian said so himself.
I didn't have a problem until that last line. Maybe for some recruits that's not a big deal but by and large most guys want to go to the best FB program and like it or not Bama is tops and has been for a pretty good while. Personally I think this is a good pickup and I agree Austin is a heck of a town.

I didn't have a problem until that last line. Maybe for some recruits that's not a big deal but by and large most guys want to go to the best FB program and like it or not Bama is tops and has been for a pretty good while. Personally I think this is a good pickup and I agree Austin is a heck of a town

I didn't have a problem until that last line. Maybe for some recruits that's not a big deal but by and large most guys want to go to the best FB program and like it or not Bama is tops and has been for a pretty good while. Personally I think this is a good pickup and I agree Austin is a heck of a town.
A couple of weeks ago Sarkisian was speaking to an alumni group in Houston. He was asked what do they do in Tuscaloosa for fun. He said fb and study because there isn't anything else to do. Everybody laughed.

Austin used to be a nice town. Now it’s just another liberal shithole.

That being said I don't know much about this kid. 2 years ago he did ok when given the ball which wasn't much. He opted out last season so we will have him for 3 years.

I also saw that he ran a 4.34 at PSU 3 years ago. But who knows how legit that it's. But Sarkisian likes him so we'll see.

Last edited:
That being said I don't know much about this kid. 2 years ago he did ok when given the ball which wasn't much. He opted out last season so we will have him for 3 years.

I also saw that he ran a 4.34 at PSU 3 years ago. But who knows how legit that it's. But Sarkisian likes him so we'll see.
His speed makes Bijan and Roschon the thunder of a lightening and thunder backfield.

Reactions: outhereincali
His speed makes Bijan and Roschon the thunder of a lightening and thunder backfield.
I think all these xfr's is creating a sense of urgency amongst the players. How many will end up starting? Probably no more than 1.

I think all these xfr's is creating a sense of urgency amongst the players. How many will end up starting? Probably no more than 1.
Sark says he's open to two back sets if that is were the best talent is. KRob is an excellent pass catcher too.

And welcome the next commit to the class of '22 Anthony Jones. He's out of Las Vegas and listed as an athlete. He's 6'5" 245 and can play various positions. Welcome to the 40 acres Anthony.

HookemHorns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT