ADVERTISEMENT

What exactly would you say do you do here?

Do you guys realize there are people in this world who don't have to put up with all this $hit?

Originally posted by Royal Blood:
Do you guys realize there are people in this world who don't have to put up with all this $hit?
Bama fans?

WTF are you talking about?

Reactions: Sandtruckfestivus
Originally posted by California Horn:

Well, Mack, what about you now? What would you do if you got five million dollars a year?

Besides two chicks at the same time?

Well, yeah.

Nothing.

Nothing, huh?

I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

So perfect. This thread is great,

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by ericg320:

Bama fans?

Texas fans don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way. Texas fans were not meant to sit in DKR staring at Mack Brown clapping all game, giving out useless comments during his press conferences while the media listens to him drone on about "fixin' it."

Originally posted by utexashorns88:

Originally posted by ericg320:

Bama fans?

Texas fans don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way. Texas fans were not meant to sit in DKR staring at Mack Brown clapping all game, giving out useless comments during his press conferences while the media listens to him drone on about "fixin' it."
Was this dude actually talking to us or was he being funny?

Major Applewhite: "I'm thinking I might take that new student trainer. If things go
well I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what
I'm talkin' about. "Oh!"

Reactions: Sandtruckfestivus
Originally posted by McGarnagle:
Major Applewhite: "I'm thinking I might take that new student trainer. If things go
well I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what
I'm talkin' about. "Oh!"
roll.r191677.gif

"Actually man, I make more money clapping my hands and lying to the fans than I ever did coaching football"

Barnes: The thing is, Steve, It's not that I'm lazy. It's that I just don't care.

Patterson: Don't... Don't care?

Barnes: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now, if I work my ass off, and Texas makes it to the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament, I don't see another dime. So where's the motivation?

We need a Jump to Media Responses Mat for Mack, and if there is tim an old Jump to Plays Mat for Greg Davis.

"Good evening, sir. My name is Cleve. I come from a rough area. I used to sexually harass women but now I have stopped and am trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions."

This post was edited on 11/6 8:57 PM by McGarnagle

Patterson: What you do at Texas is that you take the gameplans from the assistant coaches, and give them to the players?

Mack: Yes! Yes, that's right.

Patterson: Well, then I just have to ask, why couldn't the assistant coaches just give the players the gameplans themselves?

Mack: Well . . . I'll tell ya why. Because assistant coaches are not good at giving the gameplans to the players.

Patterson: So, you physically take the gameplans from from the assistant coaches and coach up the players at practice?

Mack: Well . . . [awkward pause] . . . no. The assistant coaches do that or maybe the coordinators.

Patterson: So then you must physically be at practice while this is all happening and the gameplans are being put in.

Mack: Well . . . [awkward pause] . . . no. I, uh, I mean sometimes!

Patterson: What would ya say, ya do here?
Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT